What's new
my install went good but on my A-Board, I don't think your top solder point for reset has a pad. It's just dark and wouldn't take any solder. Had to use original underside spots for reset and qsound.

my install went good but on my A-Board, I don't think your top solder point for reset has a pad. It's just dark and wouldn't take any solder. Had to use original underside spots for reset and qsound.
Happy to know the install went well. Can you post pics of your A board? Maybe we can find alternate solder points on the top side, could help others with similar boards.

Last edited:

Interesting - my two boards both had a pad there.... Maybe slight differences in A boards.

From a hyper fighting board I got from djsheep

IMG_9890.jpeg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Thanks guys, already used the underside connections. Took all day to dissemble the lion3 case, install the duel xtal and re-assemble. Everything testing ok! How does it know what to do when the roms are loaded ?

do I need to update my rom set? Mine is the very first available that had every single version of each game

I don't think so - as I am also running the first - when you go into the game directory - do you see a "config" file?

Yes. Set is labeled “2022 05 11” in the filename

Back