What's new

brandon.arnold

Student
Reaction score
Hi all. Various Digital AV configurations had been available on videogameperfection.com, but they haven't for a bit. I need another one.

May I ask who designed this board? Also are there any other ways for me to get one, including building one myself provided a parts list?

Thank you!

Hi all. Various Digital AV configurations had been available on videogameperfection.com, but they haven't for a bit. I need another one.

May I ask who designed this board? Also are there any other ways for me to get one, including building one myself provided a parts list?

Thank you!

Marqs, the creator of the OSSC upscaler, created the CPS Digital board. He’s very active on the Shmups forum if you want to contact him

VideoGamePerfection is operated by his manufacturing partner and unlike the OSSC, the CPS Digital isn’t open source, so VGP is the only official supplier. VGP has their own forums you can ask on as well.

Marqs, the creator of the OSSC upscaler, created the CPS Digital board. He’s very active on the Shmups forum if you want to contact him

VideoGamePerfection is operated by his manufacturing partner and unlike the OSSC, the CPS Digital isn’t open source, so VGP is the only official supplier. VGP has their own forums you can ask on as well.
It is open sourced though? https://github.com/marqs85/cps2_digiav
I'm currently building one and even asked Marqs some questions a while back. I need to get back to it though.

It is open sourced though? https://github.com/marqs85/cps2_digiav
I'm currently building one and even asked Marqs some questions a while back. I need to get back to it though.
Oh, wow--even better! I see there is an OshPark link and bill of materials linking to Digikey. All the key parts I looked at (including the FPGA chip) are in stock.

I also reached out to Marqs and he said the VGP guy wants to restock in March. If he'd keep them in stock I wouldn't be doing this.

Back