What's new
would it be possible to hookup one of those rgb/cga to tv converters to one of these? have one lying around to use and would like to try dual output :D

That should work. I've done something similar with a retroelectronik SCART RGB pass through board with no issue.

Built a few of these today, who can I see about getting kick harness for it?

Apologies for the necro/bump. Are these still available? I've never seen them anywhere else. I think I may have missed my chance. :(

Hey @zombie343 - fairly easy to build! I will check when I get home to see if I have any more left for sale.
Thank you. Please let me know!

It's more difficult to get your hands on the HDMI mod, as @RGB was kind enough to opensource this project which means you can make them yourself :)
My CPS2 already has Darksoft and the HDMI mod. I'm looking to clean up and consolidate my superguns and PSUs. I would prefer not to build it myself, due to other projects and commitments. :)

I'm also looking to purchase several ready to go builds of this IO board. These have proven quite useful for me aside from the HDMI mod paired application.

Anyone have/selling any pre-made with a wiring harness by chance in the US? Just asking before I start digging into the BOM and Oshpark purchase.

Bump, looking to buy as well. PM me if you have any pre-made for sale in the US. Thanks !

Back