What's new
I have a USA dedicated Ridge Racer V head-to-head cabinet if anyone needs stuff checked, tested, or verified.

Discussion Thread:
Taiko Drum Master - Region Hack

Description:
Taiko 11,12,13,14 and 11: Asian Edition and 12: Asian Edition contain regional lockouts based on an injected NVRAM value on the 256 motherboard. Reprogramming the motherboard's NVRAM will work to allow either Asian or Japanese versions to run, but will prevent the others from running. These patches can be applied to the "Asian Edition" games to allow them to run on Japanese/Export/USA region System 256 PCB's, and can be run on the "Japanese" games to allow them to run on ANY region PCB.

File(s):
View attachment System2X6-TDM-NVRAM-Hacks-Xdelta.zip
How to use these files, how to operate to play its role?

I.. THINK you just need to run the xdelta patch that corresponds to what you want against the TEBGAME file in the dongles...
Sorry, it's been a while since i posted these, and I'm a little too tied up to verify, but you could alternately just hexedit the files as indicated in the post...

@andymage can you explain to us what you are trying to do ?

Do you own the physical NM00046 T111004-NA-A dongle ?

@andymage 你能向我们解释一下你想要做什么吗?

您是否拥有实体 NM00046 T111004-NA-A 加密狗?
我在游戏上运行这个游戏!模拟器,当然我还有 Namco 256 街机硬件

Attachments

• 微信图片_20230918121506.jpg
    微信图片_20230918121506.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I'll be updating these patches when i have a moment with full-dongle patches for the 2X6 collection dumps so no one should have issues using them directly with brizzo's dongle or whatever they want to do with them. I seem to get a bunch of questions on how to use them, and TBH, it's been ages since I've updated them.

I'll be updating these patches when i have a moment with full-dongle patches for the 2X6 collection dumps so no one should have issues using them directly with brizzo's dongle or whatever they want to do with them. I seem to get a bunch of questions on how to use them, and TBH, it's been ages since I've updated them.
<3

BATTLEGEAR3 Tuned, but if you replace/initialize the motherboard, the additional courses and additional car models will be permanently lost.
(This is because the available flag requires an online connection)
I would like a patch to make these available again.

I have received brizzo's dongle, when will you update these patches, including
太鼓の達人 11亚洲版Asian version
太鼓の達人 12亚洲版Asian version
太鼓の達人 13
太鼓の達人 14
Battle gear 3 tuned
NM00009 Netchuu! Pro Baseball 2002 This game keeps showing loading and cannot enter the game

NM00019 TE51 DVD0B [Ver.5.1] (DVD-ROM) Even if the correct dongle is paired, all characters cannot be displayed, but the TE52 paired dongle can display all characters.

Reactions: rtw
Back