What's new
All clear. Does this happen also in another region or in MVS mode?

All clear. Does this happen also in another region or in MVS mode?
I can't say. I have literally kept it on USA AES mode since I got the cart. It was the first option I had changed. I will change it later and see if I can get it to happen again. Do you think it has something to do with the region select or machine type?

Could be a bug... Slot 1 is Metal Slug. MVS/USA mode, does the same for Console/USA. Entered game configurations, change a few options, after pressing "A" never get a saving configuration message. Load up Metal Slug the changes I made are not being executed, IE blood on, 10+ lives, etc. Going back into game config it will revert back to defaults. Mode/region, Menu options are saving properly.

I have an AES with unibos 4. Any clues on how I can save the game configurations?

thanx

AES does not have backup ram so you can't save the settings of games when in MVS mode.

got it... thanx. Before I jump into anything is there allowed talk about samurai showdown V perfect? Don't want to get banned.

Hello Darksoft do you plan a new menu were samurai V perfect would have a place and a few names for homebrew ?

How exactly do you convert roms to your format? Like to run some homebrew stuff on the cart if possible.

This one is driving me nuts... On the about page how many games are there supposed to be? Downloaded 5-12-20 roll up pack and still never comes out even. I keep getting 238 out of 240. Is there an actual up to date list of directory names of what the cart is scanning? Current menu/firmware.

thanx

Thanks. Is there a hardware revision coming? I thought I read somewhere that they were working on CD support in a firmware?

Thanks. Is there a hardware revision coming? I thought I read somewhere that they were working on CD support in a firmware?
We looked into it and with our current design it would not be possible to do it in a quality way. There is no new revision planned.

We looked into it and with our current design it would not be possible to do it in a quality way. There is no new revision planned.
Time for a "Pro" Version... Every one does it... PS pro, Switch Pro (Rumored), Everdrive Pro, Terra... Neo SD Pro (Those guys).

It would be a very good point to have CD support, terrific.

But I think that first it would be necessary to solve the serious problems that this cartridge has now in terms of voltage (in my case, same glitches happens with 2 different Darksoft cartridges in 3 different AES and with 3 different PSUs, including the one from retrogamesupply).

Just saying .....

WSU090-3500-R TRIAD MAGNETICS​

It would be a very good point to have CD support, terrific.

But I think that first it would be necessary to solve the serious problems that this cartridge has now in terms of voltage (in my case, same glitches happens with 2 different Darksoft cartridges in 3 different AES and with 3 different PSUs, including the one from retrogamesupply).

Just saying .....
Get one of these (Assuming you have a POW3 (WSU090-3500-R TRIAD MAGNETICS) this will solve a lot of problems at least it did for me. Glitchs time to time but hitting the reset button usually fixes it. I have the same problem with the competition's cart as well. Official carts boot every time. I like to get Samurai V Perfect running. Still can't figure that one out.

Speaking of the CD's, don't they contain the same data as the carts?

Back