What's new
Which one? kof2002b ?

The problem with bootlegs is that they have some security implementations that are not used in any other game and adding that in the FPGA just for a bootleg, it's very low priority for us. If the game can work without security, then it's very simple to add.

Which one? kof2002b ?

The problem with bootlegs is that they have some security implementations that are not used in any other game and adding that in the FPGA just for a bootleg, it's very low priority for us. If the game can work without security, then it's very simple to add.
I understand that isn't a priority for you. I'm sorry about that.
I see some bootleg on gametronik like kf2k3bl or kf2k3bla, or the PCB version kf2k3pcb. Or any else who is almost the same as the original as long as it's not difficult to you and I can play a version of KOF 2003 without sounds issues.

Are there any issues with the MVS multicart and the 4 slot Neo Geo hardware? I’ve kind of been out of the scene for a while and I remember there being some kind of issue with the Neo multi slot pcbs and the multi carts. I recently picked up a dedicated four slot Neo cab and I am seriously considering a multicart now. Any help is appreciated.

The only issue is that you can't put the multi cart in the 1st slot as the cart takes some time to load and won't be enough for the MVS to recognize the cart properly.

which folder should i create to put Samurai Spirits V Perfect, black tigger on sd

Hi!
I've updated my Multi MVS right now. On the ABOUT screen it says Supported games: 161 of 163.

Why? What I'm doing wrong?

Another question. In the new features I see Cabal and Black Tiger among others, can I play Cabal with the multi? Cabal from TAD? I love that game ^^

It's homebrew versions?

ah thanks! i will try the new menu! Where i can find a new and updated rom pack including for example xenocrisis and Samurai Shodown V Perfect?

thanks, i checked the rom for Xeno Crisis. But i don't find the rom of Samurai Shodown V Perfect...it isn't available in the link. It seems that in that website there are for sale only arcade cart, not roms.
And i was looking for the updated roll-out rom pack (usually releases by SmokeMonster. Is there an updated roll-out pack?
I'm not able to find it.
thanks!

No there isn’t and I don’t think that the cart supports Samurai Shodown V Perfect anyway…

Back