What's new

motafgc

Beginner
Reaction score
Ok so I'm new to working with arcade hardware so some of these questions may seem obvious to you all haha. Hoping to use this conversion as a way to learn my way around a cabinet more thoroughly.

So first question, from what i've read, the dino king monitor is a 15khz monitor. So does this mean the dino king can be set up to run a sega stv? I have a cps2 I plan on using and more or less just leaving it running progear or something but I've been looking at grabbing an stv either way, so if I can throw it in the DK for a while that would be cool.

second question, if it IS possible to run the STV, is there a lagless pcb switcher I can use to easily switch between the stv and the cps2?

final question, if I were to get my hands on a second dino king, would it be possible to link the 2 of them so I can have a player 1 and player 2 cabinet? I know I could find someone around here to make the harness for the control panel but how would I go about getting the screens to mirror?

So does this mean the dino king can be set up to run a sega stv?

Sega STV is 15khz.

is there a lagless pcb switcher I can use to easily switch between the stv and the cps2?

https://riddledtv.com/jamma_switchers.html

I don't own one, but word on the street is that they're good.

I know I could find someone around here to make the harness for the control panel but how would I go about getting the screens to mirror?

You just split the video lines.

Back