What's new
@-Ace- thanks for the picture, it helps me. If you have time, please try to turn off all switches. This game should also work in that state.

"It is possible you guys might have to burn these:

diy cps1 c boards b-xx"

This content is too short. We need the file that contains the entire hex content. Can anyone who has used a chip like this tell me how the data in it can be read? I found a program that I can write with but it can't read unfortunately.

Last edited:
@BlackLord if not secured you can read it with a programmer (but requires desoldering) or through the boot loader (RS232).

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlackLord if no secured you can read it with a programmer (but requires desoldering) or through the boot loader (RS232).
@Apocalypse I can remove the chip from the panel, no problem. I found this program that can program the chip.

Software

I have an rs232 interface. I don't know who can read the content in it.

Can you possibly recommend other software to try to read it?

As i said ages ago, the lydz stuff is a waste of good original parts.
If something like that landed here i'd whip the B21 off to fix a original and throw it in the bin :P
I understand what you're saying. I agree with you! The whole product is a junk. But that doesn’t compensate those whose money is wasted. Mainly because it deceived customers. It will refund the price of the product but must be sent and the postage will not be refunded.

Anyone who doesn’t return it will be left with a junk pcb and may not be able to use it for anything.

Do you think this is so right?

@Apocalypse I can remove the chip from the panel, no problem. I found this program that can program the chip.
Software

I have an rs232 interface. I don't know who can read the content in it.

Can you possibly recommend other software to try to read it?
You could try that program yes, but I'm expecting the chip to be secured.

B - xx in some ROM plate 89624 b / 89625 b appears on the screen problem, in this to make corrections.

PPU b-21 pin7 ---- dip2*20 ---pin7

Attachments

• bxx.jpg
    bxx.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 150
Back