What's new
For Sale
From what I know a CL2 should have these upgraded over the CL1:
- tri sync screen (instead of MS9)
- color LED display (instead of red only)
- PSX and DC memory card slots

But I’ve seen CL2’s with the same monitor or LED display as the 1’s, so it looks like to be a mixed bag.
Also the card readers might have been optional back in the day
^this... I think the card readers were optional on the CL1s but standard on the CL2s (I could be wrong), the big thing for me is the multicolor LED display and Tri-Sync monitor.

Multicolor display was likely also either an option or an upgrade, I'd assume. As I've seen a lot of Cyberleads with card readers and tri-sync but without the multicolor display.

The only thing that's really really certain is that CL1 did not come with a tri-sync monitor and CL2 did. That's not to say a CL1 never got a CL2 monitor as a replacement or anything else either though, so at this point maybe they're indistinguishable from one another?

Cyberleads are a mysterious bunch. I wonder if anything useful could be found in their serial numbers.

I think that all CL2’s basically are factory upgraded CL1’s. As they even have the same side arts...

@ReplicaX is pretty much the only person you'll stumble across with this much knowledge of this cab. In the small circle of friends I have in this hobby, I feel each one of us has a specific cab that we're extremely knowledgeable about, and the Q25 is his wheelhouse for sure.
I feel the same way. I never touched an Aero table or city before. Same with others in our circle. Mini Cute, Neo19, and more until I got to lay my hands on them from other friends.

Also while I am documenting as much as I can on the Q25 when I have time. I'm doing so as I know there has to be more hiding out there for potential owners. Why when I saw the pics, I got excited for others possibly getting there hands on one.

Off topic questions - which candy cab is the better one that can fit a WG 19" or 25"?

A 25" k7000 will fit in an Aero vertically on the factory holes in the frame. It will fit horizontal as well, but you will need to adjust the holes to fit the Aero mounting bolts.

How many want those Q25s?
I don't think anyone answered this.

I'd take 1, if not 2.

Mitsu wants one.

TheOddTech wanted one.

And that's all I remember off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure at least one other expressed interest, if not two others.

Ok gents, I have secure enough cabs for 2 40' container split between countries (1 to Canada the other to the US). Available cabs are E2s, Windy 2, NNC, and Q25. The count and price per country will be announce some time tomorrow along with instruction on how to get on the wait list. All post and pm to be on the list will be ignore until my next post. I will use my current E2 list and will honor the 1/3 split for that cab priority and will go down that list until all deposit are collected. The same will happen for the other 4 cabs. There split will be calculate to fill the remaining container. I know 50% is a lot to ask for a deposit and especially from a new comer like me. I think this will weed out the flakers. The deposit will only affect US buyer. I will cover the Canadian buyer, but they will have to pay more upfront cost. This is to cover my cost importing, inspection, and storage fee. The balance will be credit back accordingly. Good night and I'll see you tomorrow

Ok guys here are the counts and pricing is in USD. Shipping to you is extra. Price is only to get into country. There is a load going to each east coast. This is only a wait list. Once cabs get to my guy warehouse more picture will be taken and uploaded to the drive. At which point I will go down the list and ask for the deposit. You have 24H else it move to next person on that list.
1 cab per person except for a few people. They know who they are.

My original E2 list will have priority. If you do not want an E2 you can move to one of the others. Your priority will transfer over to that list. To be on the new lists, all interested parties need to pm me your top 3 cabs. I will go down longest to shortest list. Once you get a cab your name is remove from all other list. Those who did not get a cab from their top pick move to their 2nd pick list below the other top pick. This will go on until all cabs are accounted for. A few people will be floating as I am not sure how many can fit in container. For those that are confuse below is an example. This will be posted on Arcade Projects and CGCC. Please pm to only one site I will use timestamp for order.

Person A want cab E2, Windy and NNC
Person B want Windy, E2, Q25
Person C want just E2

E2 has the longest list follow by windy then Q25. All E2 are taken (deposit has been paid). Person A move to windy list below the last person on the windy list. Person C is out all together. Now depending on how long this list is person A may not get a windy. At this point person A move to the NNC list below the other people who has sNNC as cab 1 and 2. Does that make sense?

Canada
E2 x9 @ 1200 per
Windy x9 @ 1100 per
Q25 x1 project @ 900 per
NNC x20 @ 1100 per

US
E2 x15 @ 1100 per
Windy x9 @ 1000 per
Q25 x2 +1* +2 project @ 800 per project cab is same price
  • x4 Q25 have joystick. 3 of which work. 1* is broken
  • x8 Q25 are projects. Button cp, does not have jamma harness.
  • Only 6 was at 1st warehouse confirm to have nech.
NNC x10 @ 1000 per
  • All NNC look mint, see pics. Some of the top light does not work. Bad bulb or starter?

The Q25 and NNC are interchangeable. The amount of NNC will be determine by what fit. 40 cab is just an estimate.

Pictures
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=13vgISkDu5GabvOol6u2purmkrdpPoAlH

Well I'm in for a joystick Q25 w/rotation mech. The one numbered 5 if we're able to be picky. :P

These are going to the East Coast, you said? Mind sharing what state so that a shipping estimate can be obtained?

Down for 2x Egret 2 to US. If I'm not allowed a second, then I guess 1 E2 and 1 NNC.

Ready to send deposit at any time. Will shoot you a PM.

Edit: Since top three picks were requested by PM, might as well copy here as well. First pick E2, second pick NNC, third pick Windy II. Would love to get two cabs total if at all possible.

Last edited:
I would love to get a q25, but shipping from east coast all the way to west coast is probably gonna kill my wallet.

I am down for 1X Egret 2 to the states for sure. Where on the East Coast are they going? I can most likely pick up directly. PM sent!

Last edited:
@rewrite It might just be a random draw. Just expect the worst. 80 ish cab is going to be hard to over see from across the pond.
I will handle western Canada
Rezwalker will handle eastern Canada
Cereth will handle point of entry
Derick2k eastern US

1 cab per person. Please pm me up to 3 different cab type so I can generate a list. The list will be on 1st post. If there happen to be left over cab from the 1st run of the list (those who made the deposit). I will go down it again. I am expecting the deposit to take place on the Oct 11 week. This will suck as I will be at Grinkfest 6. Its a holiday week next week for them so who knows.

More than fine, just figured I'd say it just in case :P.

I know you said the joystick ones worked and had rotation mech, and that's all one can really ask for.

If Cereth is only handling point of entry, what is happening with the West coast cabs once they leave port?

Back