What's new
For Sale
I was looking at old notes. He has 20 2 player panel the other 30 are mahjong. They have not yet test them. Pics are uploaded to drive.

For those that ask why my E2 number don't add up. The UK seller took 10 for his lot

I would like to be added to the waiting list for a Windy 2. I'm in the US. This is my dream cab :)

It might just be a random draw. Just expect the worst.
Just to be clear, this doesn't mean there's a random lottery for the 3 working joystick w/rotation mech ones, yeah? Those go by the list?

And it's not that anyone might end up with a harnessless, broken, buttons-only cab?

Last edited:
Depending where everything goes, we could discuss options for arrival. I'll update on that farther down the line, mainly want to get stuff batched to ship to general areas, since the shipping cost per cab at around 6+ is around $200-250 per.
Where are you receiving the container Cereth? Oakland or Reno? Is there an option for local pick-up available on the day of container receipt?

@XeD, Any reason for the color coding on the original list?

EDIT: Dratz, looks like I didn't make the E2 cut-off list and have to take a Windy II as a consolation prize.

Last edited:
Top marks for @XeD for being so transparent and honest with the deal. Huge difference over how he's handling this as opposed to the UK guy.

Guys, definitely go in to this looking for a project. Cabs will have rust, they can have mold (Q25 alert), hacked up harnesses, major burn in, monitor chassis that could look like this (sold working!):

chassis_hole_4a.jpg

That said, if I was in NA, I would be all over this!

Also, someone get the Domy Theater. SUPER RARE!!

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Konami_Domy_Theater

Apparently has a rotate mech! Not sure if I believe it, but considering the weight of the CRT, it's possible!

Upon looking again at the square footage I have left in my basement, I'm going to remove myself from this list entirely. Prices are solid, but my floorplan has hit capacity. Might already be over capacity :)

Cheers guys, and congrats to those who do get stuff!

Upon looking again at the square footage I have left in my basement, I'm going to remove myself from this list entirely. Prices are solid, but my floorplan has hit capacity. Might already be over capacity :)

Cheers guys, and congrats to those who do get stuff!
Darnit, your self-less sacrifice still doesn't push me into the top 15 list for the E2............sigh.......

It might just be a random draw. Just expect the worst.
Just to be clear, this doesn't mean there's a random lottery for the 3 working joystick w/rotation mech ones, yeah? Those go by the list?
And it's not that anyone might end up with a harnessless, broken, buttons-only cab?
Correct. It goes by the list. Their is 3 tier for the Q25. Working with joystick (2), not working with joystick(1) and projects(8). I just can't guarantee which cab from said tier you will get.

Having said that there is enough NNC to have your choice of 1 or 2 player CP

Depending where everything goes, we could discuss options for arrival. I'll update on that farther down the line, mainly want to get stuff batched to ship to general areas, since the shipping cost per cab at around 6+ is around $200-250 per.
Where are you receiving the container Cereth? Oakland or Reno? Is there an option for local pick-up available on the day of container receipt?
@XeD, Any reason for the color coding on the original list?

EDIT: Dratz, looks like I didn't make the E2 cut-off list and have to take a Windy II as a consolation prize.
I think I only colour coded the new list. Just help me figure things out. I'm a visual guy. You never know you might get one. The people highlighted in orange have not express interest again from original list. If I don't hear from them when the deposit is needed the backup get bump up.

Last edited:
Correct. It goes by the list. Their is 3 tier for the Q25. Working with joystick (2), not working with joystick(1) and projects(8). I just can't guarantee which cab from said tier you will get.
"x4 Q25 have joystick. 3 of which work. 1* is broken"

On the phone so I can't be fancy and make two quotes.

One of those cabs disappeared since yesterday?

I'm taking the other one. I was going to ask if you can do 2 quotes on the phone. Now I have my answer.

I'm taking the other one. I was going to ask if you can do 2 quotes on the phone. Now I have my answer.
Got it. Makes sense now, ha.

And if you can, I don't know how.

I change the cutoff of the spread sheet. I should have move the 4th non working one off

To correct myself once again. The non working joystick Q25, they think is a chassis issue. They might have a spare at their shop and will be swap out to test. If it work it will be added to the working list.

That goes for the E2 (4) and Windy (4) as well. They will swap chassis. If they end up working I will add them to the list with the same 1/3 ratio. I will have to bump the NNC to make room of course

It may be more readable if you put headers instead of --------.

Working
name
name

Non-Working (w/joy)
name
name

etc.

Just a thought. Then no one has to surf through the thread to figure out what each set of ------'s means for each cabinet type.

Back