What's new
For Sale
uys, definitely go in to this looking for a project. Cabs will have rust, they can have mold (Q25 alert), hacked up harnesses, major burn in, monitor chassis that could look like this (sold working!):
Im surprise no one has started to to remake bare pcbs for hard to get chassis to be able to transpalnt parts, use newer equivalent components and such. I think there would be a healthy marked for these still. I guess it would be a labor of love type of thing.

Upon looking again at the square footage I have left in my basement, I'm going to remove myself from this list entirely. Prices are solid, but my floorplan has hit capacity. Might already be over capacity :)

Cheers guys, and congrats to those who do get stuff!
Darnit, your self-less sacrifice still doesn't push me into the top 15 list for the E2............sigh.......
LOL, this had me cracking up. OK, I'm out too, as I have reached capacity in HI and the shipping is damn near crazy here. I'll get one of these when I move to the mainland again.

That being said, I hope you move up the list now!

Im surprise no one has started to to remake bare pcbs for hard to get chassis to be able to transpalnt parts, use newer equivalent components and such. I think there would be a healthy marked for these still. I guess it would be a labor of love type of thing.
I think there have been people that have done that with some rare Vector monitors and ancient black and whites like those on computer space.

I know I've seen some Repo PCBs for some classic arcade games and pinball PCBs too.

Upon looking again at the square footage I have left in my basement, I'm going to remove myself from this list entirely. Prices are solid, but my floorplan has hit capacity. Might already be over capacity :)

Cheers guys, and congrats to those who do get stuff!
Darnit, your self-less sacrifice still doesn't push me into the top 15 list for the E2............sigh.......
LOL, this had me cracking up. OK, I'm out too, as I have reached capacity in HI and the shipping is damn near crazy here. I'll get one of these when I move to the mainland again.
It does. I'm surpise no one call me out on my mistake with the spreadsheet. I bump everyone up one on the E2 list and add one for the Windy 2 and NNC. @Mitsurugi-w you're at the top of the back up list

I'm taking the other one. I was going to ask if you can do 2 quotes on the phone. Now I have my answer.
Got it. Makes sense now, ha.
And if you can, I don't know how.
Clicking the menu button on the post(s) you want to quote, selecting quote, then clicking the "+ reply" button at the bottom will insert all the quotes into your reply plus a space between them to type.

Xed - wrote you on cgcc but haven't heard back. Wanting E2 and windy 2. Thanks man

Xed - wrote you on cgcc but haven't heard back. Wanting E2 and windy 2. Thanks man
Sorry for not getting back to you. Yeah you're on the Canadian list. As of right now you got both. That may change if I get more interest in the Windy

Clicking the menu button on the post(s) you want to quote, selecting quote, then clicking the "+ reply" button at the bottom will insert all the quotes into your reply plus a space between them to type.
There is a slight learning curve, but this forum's software is quite lovely. Thanks for your efforts admin'ing this site @brizzo!

Also, if you highlight a text string in a post, the ability to quote just the highlighted text becomes available as well. Case in point...........
Now this is not quite the same self-less sacrifice in the vein of @KalessinDB because, well you live in paradise. However........
It does. I'm surpise no one call me out on my mistake with the spreadsheet. I bump everyone up one on the E2 list and add one for the Windy 2 and NNC. @Mitsurugi-w you're at the top of the back up list
.........it does indeed put me on the list, at the bottom of the VIP list!!! The hot girls trying to get into the club will be lining up behind me. Whoooohooo!!!

On a side note, 1st time I visited @'jugu''s place, I noticed he had an E2 there. For the last 3 years, I have been trying to twist his arm to part with it, plying him with Mexican beer in my tactics. I even forgave him for losing the golden G-Net BIOS. The man won't budge, insisting the E2 will be buried with him. Which, if you know his eager bidding methods at auctions, his wife might expedite those last rites sooner rather than later. But now I can say, we'll both be buried with E2's together!!!

Time to go buy a lottery ticket to leverage this good fortune for all it's worth. Back shortly.

I'm a bit torn as I really want a Q25 now also even if it's a cab that doesn't work....

To the best of my knowledge, yes. Another set of pictures is expected once it arrive at my contract's warehouse. Please refer to 1st post for pictures and wait list. Pm me and I'll get you on the list. Also let me know if you want 1 or 2 player cp. I also think they come with jvs to jamma. No topper

On a side note. 4 pictures are good enough for ppl? Front on with testscreen or game, back, and sides? Just remember there are about 80 games so 10 pics each is alot to go through.

I think 3/4 view for side/front is more useful than straight sides and straight on front. And game screen hides geometry, while test screen hides colors, so probably best to have both, or at least have both color bar and crosshatch images.

But if picking cabs isn't a thing, it almost seems like there isn't a point in taking pics of each cab if everyone is getting random draw from their grouping anyway?

I noticed most of these have transformers in there for 220v, are they going to remove those or do a 110v conversion beforehand?

I noticed most of these have transformers in there for 220v, are they going to remove those or do a 110v conversion beforehand?
It should be a stepdown transformer 220v to 110-100v, so just removing it should be fine. But you should probably use a 120 to 100 stepdown transformer which is what I use with the vewlixs.

If the NNC was my true love.. I would have gone like..a handful of those NOS Sanwa PFX Monitors (which to my understanding fit on those NNC) from that seller a few days ago, a handful of these NNC, a couple of Jammafiler\helper and I would be rocking like it is 1998..proactially new NNC cabs to last me a life time but sadly I have no love for NNC..the shape/design of then it is not appealing to my eyes and arguable they are the best candy cabs.

I think 3/4 view for side/front is more useful than straight sides and straight on front. And game screen hides geometry, while test screen hides colors, so probably best to have both, or at least have both color bar and crosshatch images.

But if picking cabs isn't a thing, it almost seems like there isn't a point in taking pics of each cab if everyone is getting random draw from their grouping anyway?
Thats true I guess. What is the norm for container buys?

In that case I'll just leave it as it is. It will be tested work when it goes in the container. You get what you get. I think there is enough pictures there for ppl to make a judgment call.

It should be a stepdown transformer 220v to 110-100v, so just removing it should be fine. But you should probably use a 120 to 100 stepdown transformer which is what I use with the vewlixs.
I’ve had to remove one from the e2, but it was already on a 110v setting. It’s not too difficult but a pain in the butt.

@XeD - long shot in the dark here, but would you be able to ask if they have any of the Konami jvs to Jamma adaptors? I doubt they do but never hurts to try.

So considering none of you guys decided to go for the Domy Theater (boo!), I thought I might as well contact the seller myself. Of course, there's no point in importing just one cab, so I asked what else they have. The E2s, Q25s and Windys are off the market, so you guys have those locked down. Still up for grabs, there's Neo 29s, Impresses, NNCs, Cyber Leads, Sigma cabs (Pony IV and Blast knock offs) and something called MAS-25.

The Neos are super weird. Spot what's wrong:

mmexport1537685212073.jpg

Where are the Select buttons? What's with the funky button layouts? Curiously no inside pics. I expect Chinese hacks out the wazoo with these.

Cyber Leads. You've seen them outside, here's what's lurking inside:

mmexport1537772333379.jpg

I'm pretty sure you guys dodged a bullet with these!

And as for the MAS-25, it's this thing:

mmexport1538125491390.jpg

There's almost 30 of them, all without control panels. These actually somewhat interest me, because they have 59cm tubes inside them. Finding replacements in Europe is super easy. Unfortunately, the asking price for them is crazy high, especially considering the massive amount of work needed (sand blasting, powdercoating & fabricating control panels).

Attachments

• mmexport1537772340942.jpg
    mmexport1537772340942.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 70
Back