What's new
For Sale
how much did he want for a capcom impress? What's condition on them?

You mean the "extra" buttons on top of the Marquee?
Not those. I meant the control panel buttons. This is how a genuine Neo 29 CP should look:

neo29_cp.jpg

Between the P1 & P2 start buttons there's the Select button, which you use to change game on the multislot motherboard. This hasn't been punched in the Chinese cabs. Notice the button layout? The Chinese cabs have the A button punched right below the B button. They're repro panels.

As for the buttons on the top, honestly, I have no idea what they're used for. The MAS-25 has these as well. They also have a lock between the buttons. I had a Xiongba once (this thing: https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Xiongba_KT003) and it too also had two buttons and lock in the marquee. They weren't connected to anything though. Maybe they're there to be used on a multi jamma board to change games?

how much did he want for a capcom impress? What's condition on them?
Same price as the Windy I believe. Here's a couple of pics:

mmexport1537776593956.jpg
mmexport1537776608075.jpg

Since it's plastic, it probably could clean up OK. However, I don't think it's as nice as the Windy, so not worth it IMO.

Attachments

• mmexport1537776615716.jpg
    mmexport1537776615716.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 63
You mean the "extra" buttons on top of the Marquee?
Not those. I meant the control panel buttons. This is how a genuine Neo 29 CP should look:

neo29_cp.jpg

Between the P1 & P2 start buttons there's the Select button, which you use to change game on the multislot motherboard. This hasn't been punched in the Chinese cabs. Notice the button layout? The Chinese cabs have the A button punched right below the B button. They're repro panels.

As for the buttons on the top, honestly, I have no idea what they're used for. The MAS-25 has these as well. They also have a lock between the buttons. I had a Xiongba once (this thing: https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Xiongba_KT003) and it too also had two buttons and lock in the marquee. They weren't connected to anything though. Maybe they're there to be used on a multi jamma board to change games?
Repro panels for sure, at the very least they redid the overlay and punched more holes in it. The buttons on top are bizarre.

Ugh, why would you want more buttons in a Neo cab? I've never thought of them as generic jamma cabs.

Also, the CP overlay is all over the place. Notice how it's differently set in every panel.

Ugh, why would you want more buttons in a Neo cab? I've never thought of them as generic jamma cabs.

Also, the CP overlay is all over the place. Notice how it's differently set in every panel.
Yup, its like they had someone play around when they were printing those.

How many of you guys getting cabs on this run are from the East Coast - US?
Being in TX, I imagine shipping rates to me will probably be about the same coming from either West or East Coast.

Maybe @Cereth would have a better idea though.

Slightly over half of the price of the real cabs.

Thats a shame. From where I stand if that works and has the doors, that's a $250 project all day. I'd bite on one at that price. Those are ones to wait out.

Just from eyeball on the 25" monitor, that looks like it fits Aero panels.

What was the price of the Neo 25s?

Yeah, for roughly half of the asking price I would be interested.

The original panels look like this:

Mas25_3.jpg

Huge shame they're missing.

What was the price of the Neo 25s?
Same as Windy / Impress.

So considering none of you guys decided to go for the Domy Theater (boo!)
They weren't really offered as an option. Plus the 1 cab per person thing left most I think going after bigger fish (obviously not in size, ha).

Last edited:
Those impress cabs might not make the trip over- I’ve talked to a few impress owners and that plastic cracks easily.

The New Net City is a great cabinet- if you can get those at a good price, it comes with a stereo amplifier and a Toshiba try sync monitor. It may have an odd body style, but the new net has a fantastic monitor and features. River service sells a Jamma kit and I want to say there was a member here working on a jvs 2 Jamma board, so you’ve got options with that cabinet.

In short we can ship a US container anywhere under the same customs agent so if more people on east coast are buying it could go there. For now I think we're sticking with the plan though

Back