What's new
For Sale
I'm still down for a windy 2. I assume the jvs-jamma adapters are luck of the draw. Either way, still in.

Last edited:
boomtown still there? They still have a massive arcade?
Don't know about the arcade, but Boomtown is still there.
I say YES! That means @theoddtech as well since we'd be going up together!
Alright, sounds good. Will be good to meet with you guys and chop it up.

Only other consideration for local pick-up is if we can do this before the snow season sets in. Precipitation in NorCal/Reno Nevada happens about late December-early January as long as this happens by then and Cereth is ok for local pick-up, we should be good to go.

boomtown still there? They still have a massive arcade?
Don't know about the arcade, but Boomtown is still there.
I say YES! That means @theoddtech as well since we'd be going up together!
Alright, sounds good. Will be good to meet with you guys and chop it up.
Only other consideration for local pick-up is if we can do this before the snow season sets in. Precipitation in NorCal/Reno Nevada happens about late December-early January as long as this happens by then and Cereth is ok for local pick-up, we should be good to go.
would you guys mind taking pictures of boomtown and reno for me I use to go there a lot I miss it

@XeD I was looking at the waitlist to see where things sat and I saw two as unknown location!

Ekorz is East Coast, and 8bitforlife is west coast (Hawaii actually).
I am guilty as charged

I haven't done the Boomtown one but I think if I remember right it's kind of misleading, like you get a lobster tail and the rest is normal buffet? The arcade there is pretty much like all others...Peppermill is probably the biggest flashiest arcade but that means relatively little to us. A few pins and a few classics but that's about it

You can come up, I could come down, I think either way to me. I'd also recommend an Indian buffet near my place that opened up earlier this year, actually pretty good.

Re: the NNC cabs, will they come with the marquee holder? I see they're not in the pics provided, but he (Yaton) does have them on his eBay listing.

So the 240v PSUs/amps will be swapped out on all NNC with working 100/120v equivalents? The E2s and Windys are all confirmed 100v/120v then?

Oh also mark me down for West Coast as location, makes more sense to go WC -> Texas rather than WC -> EC -> TX.

Re: the NNC cabs, will they come with the marquee holder? I see they're not in the pics provided, but he (Yaton) does have them on his eBay listing.

So the 240v PSUs/amps will be swapped out on all NNC with working 100/120v equivalents? The E2s and Windys are all confirmed 100v/120v then?
No marquee holder. The one he has listed on EBay is a different lot. They are used cabs.

The psu/amp/harness will be swap out to used original from his other NNC. E2 and Windy are goood for 120v

I haven't done the Boomtown one but I think if I remember right it's kind of misleading, like you get a lobster tail and the rest is normal buffet? The arcade there is pretty much like all others...Peppermill is probably the biggest flashiest arcade but that means relatively little to us. A few pins and a few classics but that's about it

You can come up, I could come down, I think either way to me. I'd also recommend an Indian buffet near my place that opened up earlier this year, actually pretty good.
No, it is all you can eat. But again, it is a buffet. Here is an accurate review so we know what to expect. I have never been there. Always too tired coming back from Tahoe or Reno to make the detour. But heck, doesn't have to be there. We have time to figure it out.

I'll come up for sure. Could use the day off work =).

No, it is all you can eat. But again, it is a buffet. Here is an accurate review so we know what to expect. I have never been there. Always too tired coming back from Tahoe or Reno to make the detour. But heck, doesn't have to be there. We have time to figure it out.
I have a house in north lake Tahoe if you guys need.

Ah, I think I always just ignored it because for a while they had a super super cheap price advertised for it and it WAS like one lobster and then the rest of the buffet. Didn't realize they had a proper full one. The one at the Rio in Vegas was about the same price, and fantastic

Rio's seafood buffet is the best in the country. I eat there at least once during the WSOP. I expect to be let down at Boomtown now that I think about it.

Rio's seafood buffet is the best in the country. I eat there at least once during the WSOP. I expect to be let down at Boomtown now that I think about it.
Its just Carnival World Buffet now. Best in the country as a buffet? probably. Best seafood in the Country? Highly doubtful based on logistics alone.

hey was just checking to see when I first asked about e2 was Aug 5th in a pm would that still leave me on list were I'm currently at? If you went by post that was Aug 23rd but pm was Aug 5th.

Last edited:
@rewrite Deposit in 1-2 weeks? They are just loading up and driving to their warehouse about a 4 day drive I am told. Once I get a confirm count of working units I'll make a post.
We're 2.5 weeks now. Any updates?

I'm still waiting for things to finish. Canada east coast will be the 1st to get loaded up as it's mostly E2 and Windy and a few NNC. The US order will be next. Still waiting for the Q25 and Domy to show up. They still have a few more NNC to convert back.

I know all this waiting suck. He doesn't have much help and we are dealing with China. And from what I am learning they work at their on pace. A few quick 8s video have been add to the drive if the E2 and Windy

Back