What's new
For Sale
Still waiting for the Q25 and Domy to show up.
So they still have to make more trips to make? Few weeks ago you'd said things were loaded up and on a 4 day drive to your.. friend? contact? whoever's warehouse.

They offset the pickup. They are doing a few truck load at a time. He end up buying that whole lot. His partner and up getting another warehouse to accommodate

They offset the pickup. They are doing a few truck load at a time. He end up buying that whole lot. His partner and up getting another warehouse to accommodate
Gotcha.

Again, just to clarify things. Is your friend/contact Yaton? Because Yaton (now going by Jason) is telling people that he has all of the machines at his warehouse and that he is handling the shipping of the two containers within 15-20 days. He's also trying to sell the spare NNC and Aeros apparently.

Did he put up all the money to buy the cabs from the original seller and now the folks here will be paying him? Why would he ship cabs that haven't been paid for?

This is all VERY confusing and this could go sideways REAL quick.

Again, just to clarify things. Is your friend/contact Yaton? Because Yaton (now going by Jason) is telling people that he has all of the machines at his warehouse and that he is handling the shipping of the two containers within 15-20 days. He's also trying to sell the spare NNC and Aeros apparently.

Did he put up all the money to buy the cabs from the original seller and now the folks here will be paying him? Why would he ship cabs that haven't been paid for?

This is all VERY confusing and this could go sideways REAL quick.
I thought I have confirm that I was dealing with Yaton, no? Just to clearify, yes I'm dealing with yaton direct.

As for the machines, he Did end up buying rhat lot of 300+ cab. How many in his possession, I dont know. I kust know I'm waiting on the Q25 and Domy.

The parts NNC is most likely the remainder of that 20 NNC lot of his he is parting for my order. The aero did not look good to begin with

The Europ order got shipped out. Mine 3 should be next. I have only given him a small deposit so he most have paid it himself.

Youve confirmed he was involved yet still reference "my friend". It makes it seem like you're going through two middle men. Also, are the machines going straight from China to the US or are they going from China to Canada and then to the US?

Yeah, everything has read not at all like you're dealing directly. There's been "your friend", and "the seller".

So there was a seller who sold Yaton all the cabs, and that's what's going on?

Sounds like just a slight confusion in communication.

I'm dealing with 3 container 2 20' container and 1 40'. They will be going direct from China to it's point of entry. Vancouver, Montreal and Reno.

Seller - The person Yaton got the cab from. They are an old operator
Friend - Yaton. Anyone I have drinks or a meal with I call friend. I'm sure if I mention this at the start I won't be getting these. I just have the slight benefit of being local and flashing him some cash.

There maybe another person involved, but it is hard for me to decipher as his English not that great. This person could be his partner.

I'm not taking deposits until I have confirmation its in the container and I have paperwork. And the remainder of the balance once it arrive at the port. The reason I'm spliting it up this was is because I have a Canadian paypal and if I have to credit back I loose out on the conversion twice.

Thanks thanks for uploading the video! They have Marquee holders :D
even though I'm on the east coast in Florida, I'm going to have mine shipped from the original location of the West Coast

@XeD I think at one point people started thinking Yaton was the seller, hence the confusion?

I’ve been wondering what the deal with the Aeros is. Are they too expensive or in poor condition?

A little bit of both plus space. I rather fill the container with cabs people wanted.

Not that no one wants Aero's. But they aren't the pick of the litter when there are E2's, Windy II's, Q25's, Cyberleads to choose from.

Not that no one wants Aero's. But they aren't the pick of the litter when there are E2's, Windy II's, Q25's, Cyberleads to choose from.
Plus not many people want to take on full restoration jobs on candies when parts might not be available/easily attainable. I guess its one advantage that woodies have, you can always scratch build the wooden frame and redo the artwork in most cases.

Plus not many people want to take on full restoration jobs on candies when parts might not be available/easily attainable. I guess its one advantage that woodies have, you can always scratch build the wooden frame and redo the artwork in most cases.
Actually, the Aero is one of the easiest cabs to find parts for in the US. Not only did a major US chain import a fuck ton of them, but the common parts are used in several US machines.

To add to the issue, if you've restored an Aero, even on the cheap, you're already upside down on it in 99% of cases. They just aren't worth enough to even justify a proper paintjob and a rechroming unless you intend to keep it forever.

Back