What's new
For Sale
..........and my buddy (not a forum member but the same guy that lent the receiving dock in Fremont, CA) was delivered the final two NNC's from the US group buy. Thanks @Cereth!

Of those two cabs, one cab worked perfectly. Only 24 coins on the counter. The other cab, the Sun PSU is dead. I suspect it is a cold solder joint because the counter only showed 16 coins and these babies have been sitting for years. And if it isn't, will take care of it out of pocket. To test the monitor on the cab with the dead PSU, we stuck the two cabs right next to each other, drew power for a NAOMI from the working NNC, then fed AV and JVS to the NNC with the dead PSU (weird that JVS still worked even though the PSU was dead??). Image was jaw dropping on both cabs. Both cabs had Toshiba tubes and Sanwa PFX chassis. NNC's were really the barn yard find in this group buy.

Hope things work out in the end for everyone else. Thanks again @XeD!

I was suppose to buy one of these NOS but got sniped :(

Hopefully next time you guys come to Seattle you have some NNC. My friend got his Blast and seem really happy with it, they were able to deliver it in this crazy ass snow storm.

Hopefully next time you guys come to Seattle you have some NNC. My friend got his Blast and seem really happy with it, they were able to deliver it in this crazy ass snow storm.
Apologies bud, but guilty as charged :D

OH GOOD, I didn't hear anything yet. I've been concerned about candies lately because too many are having monitor problems when they get out there. I'm actually halting sales for now until I figure out exactly what to do.

Will be posting pictures of a few of my personal cabs off the last container soon! Mainly pretty excited about Virtual-On and Dragonball Zenkai Battle Royale. Neither really quite working yet. EDIT: oh this is the group buy not recent purchases thread lol

Only 24 coins on the counter.

Image was jaw dropping on both cabs. Both cabs had Toshiba tubes and Sanwa PFX chassis. NNC's were really the barn yard find in this group buy.
Same here, my NNC has 40 on the coin counter and it's in overall really great shape.

They have arrived!

33x7r5x.jpg

Everything seems to be in good condition. I have not unwrapped them but a cursory look-over sees no major shipping damage (if any). The only 'maybe' to shipping damage is one of the side control panel plastic pieces on the Q25 has the corner broke off. The piece isn't in the wrapping or on the truck that delivered it so not sure if it was damaged in transport or if it was that way already. Anyone happen to know of one of those pieces laying around somewhere?

I'll unwrap everything and give them a better look over later today.

They have arrived!

33x7r5x.jpg

Everything seems to be in good condition. I have not unwrapped them but a cursory look-over sees no major shipping damage (if any). The only 'maybe' to shipping damage is one of the side control panel plastic pieces on the Q25 has the corner broke off. The piece isn't in the wrapping or on the truck that delivered it so not sure if it was damaged in transport or if it was that way already. Anyone happen to know of one of those pieces laying around somewhere?

I'll unwrap everything and give them a better look over later today.
Once unwrapped if it was a decent chunk, check inside the CP.

Otherwise, its wait til Yaton or YAJ lists one sadly.

I am thinking it will show up once Mits opens up the CP. But there was nothing on the container in Fremont. And nothing like that was left at the processing site in Fremont, CA.

Sharp got back to me. My windy 2 has a bad flyback and they cannot source one. As of now, it is unrepairable.

Sharp got back to me. My windy 2 has a bad flyback and they cannot source one. As of now, it is unrepairable.
Damn, that's what I fear is the same problem I have with mine. :-/

I wonder if it is worth sending out to them for the hell of it.

I think those can be taken apart an refurbed. You can use two part epoxy and completely rebuild it and add a new anode and wire. I see odd Chinese videos and indian videos on youtube of this stuff. Why cant someone do repro tubes and flybacks. The market for it is huge. Makes no sense we need to keep stuff running and the only way to do it is if someone starts aftermarket production. The ability to make multis and yet no ones reproduced some of the I cant find.

The market for repro tubes in niche at best. The machines the television tubes were made on were sold to India and South America, then to China. The machines were then disassembled when China out a ban in place.

Tubes are not coming back. It's a long and expensive process to make them. Flybacks on the other hand can be reproduced, but again the market is so niche I don't think anyone cares.

Ugh, sorry to hear that. If you were closer I'd give you a monitor, at least you could use the cab then.

I was told 2.5 weeks ago (on a Tuesday) my Domy chassis should be done "by end of week". I'm a bit worried for it at this point, but I sent along an email and we'll see what happens!

I expect you can pair an MS-293x chassis to the Windy 2 tube, at least?
really is about yoke setting. Mostly horz inductance. Either way would be easy with yoke swap anyway if you have. if you don't yoke swap here are your values from my read:

Toshiba A68LBT696x (...with stock pair with yoke for Nanao ms2931 aka "blast city")
V - 6.6Ohm 16.0 mh
H - 0.5 ohm 0.19mh

Toshiba A68kzn696x (with stock pair with yoke for toshiba pb7534-1 aka windy 2)
V- 4.7ohm 11.2 mh
H - 0.6ohm 0.22mh

Back