What's new
For Sale
@XeD I think at one point people started thinking Yaton was the seller, hence the confusion?
Yaton is the seller. He and his partner bought a ton of cabs from some op and he is now reselling them to interested parties.

I know there's a partner involved because I threw him an offer for some cabs and he said he would have to run it by his partner.

@XeD I think at one point people started thinking Yaton was the seller, hence the confusion?
Yaton is the seller. He and his partner bought a ton of cabs from some op and he is now reselling them to interested parties.

I know there's a partner involved because I threw him an offer for some cabs and he said he would have to run it by his partner.
I think maybe the issue here is the word seller is getting thrown around for multiple individuals. And the initial attempts to keep the seller hidden in order to seal the deal have really just muddied the waters.

Cab origin point has been called the seller - Yaton bought all the cabs from this person.

Yaton and partner have also been called the seller - XeD is buying from Yaton.

We can call XeD the seller too and make everyone confused :D.

Absolutely. Since XeD is taking a cut on these cabs, he's a seller as well. Cereth too I guess, since he's handling the US side?

My main role is handling customs, receiving and domestic shipping, for the most part nothing more

I have not. I think I tried to get you a quote at some point but I didn't get an answer at the time.

I have not. I think I tried to get you a quote at some point but I didn't get an answer at the time.
it was 900 for 2 blasts and 4 stools from kc. But he is closer to coast not sure if that matters.

STI does not handle Hawaii. It'd be out of my hands to arrange that

ya I know the 2 company's that do ship. Ill have to depend on my friend rewrite.

I'm watching this thread once more, as I've ended up with someone's Egret II slot in the end.
I had to check profile to figure who this was. I can take this as confirm interest? There is still 4 ahead of you

just putting it out there is gladly take someone's e2 spot lol

I'm watching this thread once more, as I've ended up with someone's Egret II slot in the end.
I had to check profile to figure who this was. I can take this as confirm interest? There is still 4 ahead of you
Hey Xed, I have a secured E2 on the list it just so happens that @Hatsune Mike and I are buds, and my E2 is going to end up with him. Hence the source of the confusion. I'm not giving up my spot :D

Update time.

The container for US and Montreal will start loading on Monday and Vancouver will be the Thursday/Friday. It will leave port about 1 week after depending on the shipping schedule. Q25 is not 100% accurate. I have 4 working cabs. 4 have 2 player CP. 3 of 4 will have jamma harness the 4th has a mahjong harness. 2 of the 3 jamma harness cab have the rotate mech (yeah... I'm a little piss about this misinformation) I was hoping to get a Q25 for myself but I may have to pass on this now depending what the other interested Q25 party want. For the non working E2 and Windy they repaired the chassis but the cabs themselves only have enough good parts to scab together 1 extra E2 and Windy. Not sure what I'm going to do with these yet. I will be accepting deposit next week a few at a time. I want to offset them so I don't flag PayPal and have my account froze. Sigh.... what a learning possess this has become. Definitely going to change a few things if another opportunity arise.

converted NNC, Q25, and Domy pics have been added to drive.

Oh and to all the NNC people do you want 1P or 2P cp (I don't recall If I asked this)

Starting Monday Wednesday I will pm people on the list. You will have 24 to put the initial deposit down. After that I will move to the next person.

Last edited:
awesome ty for update. After initial down payment. Would it be about another week for final payment?

Any word on quality of monitors? Appreciate the hard work your doing.

awesome ty for update. After initial down payment. Would it be about another week for final payment?
Up to you. Latest I would like it is once it arrive at destination port (Montreal, Oakland, Vancouver)

Up to you. Latest I would like it is once it arrive at destination port (Montreal, Oakland, Vancouver)
ok np I should have another paycheck by then and I have a friend who said they would loan me if I get 2 cabs. So excited. I'm just trying to figure out were in going to sleep if I take my bed out of my room to fit 2 more cabs.

Thanks for the update, XeD. I appreciate the effort you're going through to make this happen.

Back