a b o a r d
t h e
h y p e
t r a i n

Additional breakdown:

Container shipping - 420,000 JPY
CET examination fee - $1,300 USD
Customs - $680 USD

CET examination fee is worst-case they pull the container and unpack it for inspection. Customs includes x-ray scan. That's the most I think anyone would have to pay for customs. I have about $2,000 USD in other expenses receiving on each container. Wasn't sure if you're new to import containers or anything, but now that I've done a few, that's everything!

Oh man I feel so pressure now to perform haha. I just hope this does not go bust like some of the other group buy

This is all new to me. I have been doing some research though. being up in Canada the first 3 container has a 99% chance of being inspected after that it is about 1 in 15 I think. Shipping quote was cheaper than that as this is not from Japan. Custom quote with broker was also cheaper.

So these are coming from China?

Did you have someone there to inspect them?

I would absolutely love an E2 for the right price of course.
I'm about 30 mins away from Los Angeles, if there's any way you can get a rough price for how much it'll cost to get one over here I would love to hear it.

I was told that these are new as they over bought and never got put on location.
They certainly don't look NOS from that picture.

At the speed communication going I'm hoping to receive them by end of year. I need better pictures before I can commit. Took me 3 week just to get these
I remember the last UK Egret 2 order back in early 2008 was similar. The contact (in HK iirc) was very slow and sketchy with descriptions and pictures. Although the E2s were only £250 each.

Additional breakdown:

Container shipping - 420,000 JPY
CET examination fee - $1,300 USD
Customs - $680 USD

CET examination fee is worst-case they pull the container and unpack it for inspection. Customs includes x-ray scan. That's the most I think anyone would have to pay for customs. I have about $2,000 USD in other expenses receiving on each container. Wasn't sure if you're new to import containers or anything, but now that I've done a few, that's everything!
@Cereth ... Sir ... will be some chances for shipping one to Europe ?

Did you have someone there to inspect them
I have someone there looking at them. Most likely just spot checking. As far as I know thisis a lot type deal. As for origin I'll leave that up to speculation for now until the deal been made. As for not looking NOS, you're right some of them don't. I will have to see what comes out of this deal. Best case, there is more. Good case, I limit the cab to 1 per. Worst case I wasted people's time and this goes down as another fail group buy. This is why I'm not taking any money until I see them in person.

ill take two, can even come up to vancouver and pick them up myself. i am down in washington state.

ill take two, can even come up to vancouver and pick them up myself. i am down in washington state.
i don't know if you'll can ... hope i don't mistake when i say that.... but i think will be 1 cab /

Did you have someone there to inspect them
.... As for not looking NOS, you're right some of them don't. I will have to see what comes out of this deal. Best case, there is more. Good case, I limit the cab to 1 per. Worst case I wasted people's time and this goes down as another fail group buy. This is why I'm not taking any money until I see them in person.

New user on this board, but have been lurking a while. Same user name on KLOV with a lot more activity.

I will take one, absolutely. Is there a list or anything you are keeping up with? If this pans out I don't want to get lost in the shuffle.

I'll add you to the list. As of now there are more buyer than cabs. I'll see how things playout once I get more detail

I'll add you to the list. As of now there are more buyer than cabs. I'll see how things playout once I get more detail
Thanks, can't ask for much more than that.

I'm definitely good to buy one, and will gladly pay a deposit if made available to me.

Just a FYI on Grand AMs.

- Many of them do not come with the TATE Mech
- CPs are always hit or miss (They made 1P, 2P, 3P panels)
- The coin mech assembly is completely removable inside the door, make sure its there.
- Not only are they highly sought after, they can be hard to track down parts.
- After acquiring a Marquee from Japan, I gave all the specs to FrancoB for Repros. (Not sure if he still does them)

Finally: No I won't sell any of my Q25 stuff, its complete, has every feature, and is a 2P12B panel.

Back