What's new
Want To Buy

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Preferably with one of the shmups, or Gimmick, but I'd take the PC on its own. Preferably already up-to-date.

Also have things I can throw in to trade, I'm sure. STV/CPS2 multi's, games or panels out of my sales threads, maybe Ibara.

Let me know!

Last edited:
You can still buy Exa Arcadia systems and games new. Gimmick Perfect Mix and a good selection of shooters show stock on their website as of this writing. I haven't seen a lot of secondhand sales traffic (here/eBay).

You can still buy Exa Arcadia systems and games new. Gimmick Perfect Mix and a good selection of shooters show stock on their website as of this writing. I haven't seen a lot of secondhand sales traffic (here/eBay).
I'm sticking it out for a bit to see if I can pick one up second-hand first, but thank you!

Looks like I missed out on one on AO recently. So they do seem to come up now and again.

I'm sticking it out for a bit to see if I can pick one up second-hand first, but thank you!

Looks like I missed out on one on AO recently. So they do seem to come up now and again.

They generally pop up when a collector is upgrading to a LE motherboard. That's exactly how I got my second system from Superpang. However, after shipping from the UK I only ended up saving a couple of hundred bucks.

But the software itself you might as well buy new as you won't find too deep of a discount in most cases.

Good luck!

Do they restock software? I see SDOJ and A2B are sold out

They generally pop up when a collector is upgrading to a LE motherboard. That's exactly how I got my second system from Superpang. However, after shipping from the UK I only ended up saving a couple of hundred bucks.
Have to pay for shipping no matter where it comes from. Looks like direct from their site it's $359 in shipping, so not going to be too far off from shipping from the UK or somewhere not domestic anyway unfortunately.

Last few second-hand motherboards I've seen were 1600gbp and 1600usd though, so a sizable enough savings.

Do they restock software? I see SDOJ and A2B are sold out
Well that's bad luck. They were available earlier this week while I was staring at their shop page.

Would consider trading an exceedingly clean Neo25 or maybe an E3 for the right setup.

I have an exa arcadia cabinet thats not performing well on location I'd be open to selling.

I have an exa arcadia cabinet thats not performing well on location I'd be open to selling.
Unfortunately those cabinets are both large and in my opinion ugly, so I'm just after the unit itself. But I appreciate the thought!

There was one on YAJ the other day that ended around 1800.

Preferably with one of the shmups, or Gimmick, but I'd take the PC on its own. Preferably already up-to-date.

Also have things I can throw in to trade, I'm sure. STV/CPS2 multi's, games or panels out of my sales threads, maybe Ibara.

Let me know!
I've been thinking about letting mine go. I have crimson katana and aka to go with it. Everything is complete and up to date with original packaging and all.

There was one on YAJ the other day that ended around 1800.
I for whatever reason hadn't considered keeping a bookmarked search on YAJ for it :(. At least that sticks in the price range I've come to expect from the used ones on forums and discords I've seen. 15-1800 seems to be the spot.

EDIT: Looks like it ended at 1600 plus tax.

I've been thinking about letting mine go. I have crimson katana and aka to go with it. Everything is complete and up to date with original packaging and all.
Well let me know what you're thinking if it comes to it. Not really interested in Crimson Katana, but it shouldn't be hard to sell or trade for a different game I'd imagine.

Last edited:
I for whatever reason hadn't considered keeping a bookmarked search on YAJ for it :(. At least that sticks in the price range I've come to expect from the used ones on forums and discords I've seen. 15-1800 seems to be the spot.

EDIT: Looks like it ended at 1600 plus tax.

Well let me know what you're thinking if it comes to it. Not really interested in Crimson Katana, but it shouldn't be hard to sell or trade for a different game I'd imagine.
Not quite sure what would be a fair price for the Exa and Aka together. It's probably somewhere in 4k range. If you're serious you can PM me and we can discuss.

Not quite sure what would be a fair price for the Exa and Aka together. It's probably somewhere in 4k range. If you're serious you can PM me and we can discuss.
Looks like the last CK (CK, right? Not Aka? You'd said CK earlier) went for 1356, so at/under 3k is more where I'd be if that's the pairing.

Aka seems to be 1200-1350 for a full kit looking at past auctions (more of this than anything else in the past 60 days).

Where are theae auctions for those prices? Yaj I'm guessing? I haven't really navigated the site. I was referring to the hardware and aka since you weren't interested in ck. Confusing when talking about aka and akai lol. The exa is 2500 new and aka is 1800. You're talking USD correct? I'm definitely flexible just haven't done a hard dive into it.

Where are theae auctions for those prices? Yaj I'm guessing? I haven't really navigated the site. I was referring to the hardware and aka since you weren't interested in ck. Confusing when talking about aka and akai lol. The exa is 2500 new and aka is 1800. You're talking USD correct? I'm definitely flexible just haven't done a hard dive into it.
Yes YAJ's recent sold listings.

https://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/closedsearch/closedsearch?p=exa-arcadia&va=exa-arcadia&b=1&n=50

Yes, very confusing talking about Aka and Akai, lol!

Yes to USD as well! Got a buddy that'd take Akai off me if the price is similar to that last auction and it has all it's kit stuff, so if you want to sell the whole kit and kaboodle in one shot, shoot me a PM and we'll iron it out, and I'd just pass AK on to him after the fact?

I am still in the market! Hit me up if you're looking to let go of your Exa!

Back