What's new
Few units of the RAM expansion now on eBay, grab them before it's too late! ;)
More available in next days on Tindie store, too.

Few units of the RAM expansion now on eBay, grab them before it's too late! ;)
More available in next days on Tindie store, too.
Sold out in 1 minute? lol. that's stupid fast. Gotta wait on Tindie now.

Got one! Thanks for taking this on.

In order to connect RAM card, one has to remove that access panel in back. Looks like it’s a permanent removeal ||

Added more stock now, sorry but they went very fast.
And yes, you need to remove the cover of the rear port by breaking the plastic tabs that sustain it so think better before buying! (you can use some tape to put the cover again in place)

..... I just saw this ....
On any other weekend day I never would have caught this either, I just happened to be at my pc putting in a warranty for a garden hose and my email blew up haha. Otherwise I would have refreshed on Monday and been disappointed I missed it.

On any other weekend day I never would have caught this either, I just happened to be at my pc putting in a warranty for a garden hose and my email blew up haha. Otherwise I would have refreshed on Monday and been disappointed I missed it.

Dang. I've been checking nearly every 30min. I played some Gundam Endless Duel on the Super Famicom with my son and then thought, "hey I better check.... " I don't think I'm going to bother checking every 30min anymore, haha! I'm outa here.

Dang. I've been checking nearly every 30min. I played some Gundam Endless Duel on the Super Famicom with my son and then thought, "hey I better check.... " I don't think I'm going to bother checking every 30min anymore, haha! I'm outa here.
Any by play hopefully you mean listening to that amazing chiptune intro on repeat haha

For all you guys interested, don't worry, the RAM expansion will be in stock again very soon, check also my Tindie store out ;)

Yea out of town this weekend missed out. I'll hopefully nab one when I return if they come back in stock

Which games can benefit/only run with the RAM expansion? I know SSF2 and Samurai Spirits require it, but I'm not sure what else does, if anything. Do any titles see a boost in performance thanks to the extra memory?

I know SSF2 and Samurai Spirits require it, but I'm not sure what else does, if anything.
Interested in this too. How are SSF2 and SamSho playable when Marty controller is only two buttons?

Which games can benefit/only run with the RAM expansion? I know SSF2 and Samurai Spirits require it, but I'm not sure what else does, if anything. Do any titles see a boost in performance thanks to the extra memory?

SSF2 runs quite well with this RAM expansion if you turn off the raster in game options.I had no success with Samurai Spirits, it seems it needs also a 486 CPU besides the additional RAM.

I tried finding a definitive list of marty only games and those that required fdd, hdd, etc and there isn't a list out there that I could find. A lot of lists combine the towns pc library. Maybe someone's Google fu is better than mine tho.

I just grabbed anything I could find and if someday I felt like it commpile a list. Unlikely anytime soon.

Back