What's new
For Sale

mattsoft

Professional
Reaction score
Bunch 'o free stuff. Hopefully someone wants it all or most of it.
  • 2 speakers from an Astro City. Working fine, just replaced mine with "upgraded speakers". SOLD to kyletwentytwo
  • 2 4", 4ohm, 15 watt speakers bought to replace the tired ones in a Capcom Mini Cute. 1 came bent, so the seller is sending me 2 replacements at no cost. Works fine, good replacement for the Cute.
  • 6 22" arcade locks with keys. Have these leftover from something. Oh well, can't remember. These will fit in most candies, though at 22", they might be a little long for some. All keyed with the same damn key. SOLD to XtraSmiley
  • 2 joysticks, I dunno what these are but they are good shape and are leaf spring. Come with sparkly yellow ball tops. SOLD to XtraSmiley
  • 12 yellow Sawna (?) OB series push in pushbuttons (30mm) & 2 of the same but in 24mm. SOLD to XtraSmiley
Everything is free, you just pay shipping. I use USPS flat rate for most everything I can so it's easy to price, just lookup what a small, medium, or large flat rate USPS box is and that's your cost.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7411.jpeg
    IMG_7411.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7410.jpeg
    IMG_7410.jpeg
    307.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7409.jpeg
    IMG_7409.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7408.jpeg
    IMG_7408.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
PM on the locks. EDIT: and buttons/joys.

Double edit. Those locks are 22"! Wow, that's what I use to tell the ladies in college, then when they saw it, I'd say, oh sorry, I was off buy just 2, so a total of 2"...

Last edited:
Sanwa JLWs are fantastic sticks. They're not leaf spring, they just have a lever on the microswitch.

Sanwa JLWs are fantastic sticks. They're not leaf spring, they just have a lever on the microswitch.
Lol, is that what they are? I didn’t look at them and actually thought they were leaf switch, which would work in a project I have. But you’re right if that’s what they are those are fantastic joy six so I guess I can always use them and some thing else. Thanks a lot for the offer @mattsoft !

Back