What's new
For Sale
I know that A board is tempting me too. My multi has no audio over the jamma edge. I have a new amp and caps on the way but still....no guarantee.
I had the same issue too. But for some reason, the jamma edge audio would only work for a Blast City and not the other cabs.

Crazy, the rca works on mine but that's unamplified so I figured it was the amp. Tried multiple cabs and my supergun but no luck.

I know that A board is tempting me too. My multi has no audio over the jamma edge. I have a new amp and caps on the way but still....no guarantee.
Sorry to steal the thread! :!:

I do also have an A board without sound, ordered caps, should I also update the amp? board used to work, so I am hopeful it will be something like that.

I do also have an A board without sound, ordered caps, should I also update the amp? board used to work, so I am hopeful it will be something like that.
From what I read that could cause no sound over jamma. I have sound on the RCA jacks however but they don't utilize the amp....from what I researched. I haven't received it yet, should be tomorrow. This is the correct one.

I had the same problem with the a board or one of the ones I just sold. It was the amp for me.

In my case, it was stupid obvious that amp was dead 😂😂
1000001888.jpg

Oh one thing to try before you do any work. Hold the volume up when powering on the cps2. 2/3 of the boards I just sold were fixed by just doing that.

Drop the price of Tekken Tag Tournament to $160.

I'll throw in a cps2 kick adapter 😁

Last edited:
Back