What's new
I am interested in one as well. I did not see the price on the first post though, is there another thread for that?

Hell I'm really wanting these for the ease of use voltmeter. Everything else is a bonus. I like the idea of looking into my cabinets and making sure at a glance it reads a nice 5v. I've done a couple of my cabinets with a hard soldered in voltmeter but you gotta tie it down with zip ties so it doesn't flop around and touch metal and it doesn't look as clean.

I expressed interest in these some time ago. Whenever he gets around to making a batch make sure you grab a few. :)

Hell I'm really wanting these for the ease of use voltmeter. Everything else is a bonus. I like the idea of looking into my cabinets and making sure at a glance it reads a nice 5v. I've done a couple of my cabinets with a hard soldered in voltmeter but you gotta tie it down with zip ties so it doesn't flop around and touch metal and it doesn't look as clean.

I expressed interest in these some time ago. Whenever he gets around to making a batch make sure you grab a few.

If all you’re looking for is a good 5v display on a jamma connector and you don’t want to wait for this, you should hit up JNX (@XianXi). The quality of his products are top notch.

I promised this to many people and the new RECO PCBs are finally coming. They should be ready by the end of the month or early December. Sadly, the CPS2 connector (DF1BZ-34DP-2.5DSA) seems to be out of stock in all major suppliers, which means there will be a limited number of RECOs now (I've only got a few dozen of the connectors in my personal stock) and more in March, when Mouser re-stocks on the connectors.

Keen on one when they're ready!

I think I have some of those connectors. Would you sell a couple unpopulated and I can add them myself @RGB? More for other folks.
Second this. I am only using for 2 and 3 button shmups, so no need for the CPS2 connector.

Reactions: RGB

I expressed interest in these some time ago. Whenever he gets around to making a batch make sure you grab a few. :)
If this is the main feature your looking for he sells his Jamma Extensions with built in voltmeters. I've been wanting these for auto fire and remapping my missile buttons in my shmups.

I've never once used my Reco with the kick harness. I'm not even sure why I ever would tbh.

Back