What's new
And the worst of it all is that my kid doesn't actually play, he just smashes the buttons and makes some combos I didn't even know about!

Jeez.

Now back to the topic please.

And the worst of it all is that my kid doesn't actually play, he just smashes the buttons and makes some combos I didn't even know about!
Hey, that's the way I play!

Anyone who doesn't own the CPSII Multi Kit is a fool...or just needs to re-adjust their budget.

:D

Hey, that's the way I play!
Anyone who doesn't own the CPSII Multi Kit is a fool...or just needs to re-adjust their budget.

Or hasn't been able to buy it until now because it sells out too quickly every time stock becomes available :P

Crap. Just opened it. Looks like Paradise damaged it in during handling. The SD reader slot is bent.

IMG_1226.JPG

As is the J17 pin

IMG_1227.JPG

Do I contact Mitsurugi-w or Paradise? More shipping expenses now, I suppose :/
I swapped out this kit pcb with a new one for him but I did also repair the broken card slot on the pcb shown. For those who may be interested, these are the proper replacement microSD slots:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Molex/47352-1001/

I swapped out this kit pcb with a new one for him but I did also repair the broken card slot on the pcb shown. For those who may be interested, these are the proper replacement microSD slots:
Cool. I thought I was just getting an RMA return. This one is coming right from the oven is an even better deal!

In the spirit of black Friday the demand will outweigh the supply ten-fold......unintentionally.

Well those will take a bit longer to sell out. Everyone will be broken that month.

I think this is but just a small preview of what's to come once the Neo Geo Multi's get released...

And you thought Black Friday was bad.

=O

Darksoft's CPS2 Multi is in stock at Paradise. Go-go-go-go!!!
And... 15 hours later and they are out of stock again.
Somebody just spent their wife's Christmas present money...

"Look what Santa brought you, honey, a CPS2 Multikit from Darksoft!"

So we can say the CPS2 multi is the modern day bowling ball???

(People my age should get that reference)

Back