What's new
It sucks I would be interested in this when its sold out with no ETA on it coming back :(

There is going to be a new batch this year, but it's going to be MVS only. There could be market for everyonenid Terraonion would focus on AES and I would on MVS....just saying....
I read up earlier that someone from T.O. made a terrible comment towards Krikzz sometime last year pertaining to him fleeing Ukraine for safety and it caused a lot of stores to blacklist them. Not sure how it would affect their desire to do an AES flashcart, nor am I sure if anyone wants to do any business with them as it seems a lot of people aren't happy with their CS right now. I even messaged them about things in the past several weeks and no response as if they went AWOL.

Would it even be possible for an MVS flashcart to work on an AES with a converter?

Last edited:
Their CS has been constantly critizised as they dont care at all about customers and they just tell them that the error is on their side and call it a day. Even if it's the case, they could try help troubleshoot so everyone has a nice experience, but seems like they dont care. Also that comment about Krikzz, was....let's say unfortunate and it blacklisted them from most people's mind. You dont make fun or try to discredit a competitor that is having to flee his country because of war.

About the MVS and AES they are almost indentical, and the main problem is that the AES doesnt have backup RAM. Also the video data in one is parallel and in the other serialized.

There is going to be a new batch this year, but it's going to be MVS only. There could be market for everyonenid Terraonion would focus on AES and I would on MVS....just saying....
Good to hear! I would definitely buy one.

I have also had my experiences with TO. Once you buy the item, they don't care about the customers. The add-on for the PC engine was a mess.... the MegaDrive cartridge has also made problems... never again will I buy anything from them.

I'd pick up an AES if you change your mind. Have a DS MVS already and my AES is not getting any love. Looks like I should have picked that one up first haha

Will the price be relatively the same, or should we expect a potential increase?

Well, what do you think? Has the price of everything gone up in the last 12-18 months or has it been the same? Of course there will be a price increase, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum.
Will there be some kind of pre-order system ahead of release? Or just a drop on a storefront and it’s first come first serve? This would be my first darksoft purchase and I don’t know if you have an official store or someone else that handles that?

Also is it only MVS software as I’ve heard there were some carts that support NGCD but I don’t know if that would drive up the price even more or if it would even make sense to implement?

I’ve been hoping there would be another batch made. I am all in on this one.

Excellent news! I went to pick one up a couple of months ago and was devastated to find they were out of stock and weren't being reproduced.

Thanks for making the decision to do them again. Top man!

Back