What's new
There is going to be a new batch this year, but it's going to be MVS only. There could be market for everyonenid Terraonion would focus on AES and I would on MVS....just saying....
Nooooo!! Please, please, please do an AES run again!! I was waiting and waiting forcthem to appear on djsheep's shop :( I want an MVS as well, but AES is the priority for me. I want an AES multi with Darksoft quality ;(

So true :( I hadn't even realized until recently-ish the System 1 multi had been halted by supply issues (luckily, I did get that one early). Moral of the story with this hobby - don't sleep on anything!

I bought a s1 game 2 years ago .
When i got it ,the multi kit was suddenly out of stock . Since Today i never be able to got one . 😥
Morality : Catch it when you can !

Nooooo!! Please, please, please do an AES run again!! I was waiting and waiting forcthem to appear on djsheep's shop :( I want an MVS as well, but AES is the priority for me. I want an AES multi with Darksoft quality ;(
Just get an MVS to AES converter so then you can play the games on your AES

Just get an MVS to AES converter so then you can play the games on your AES
That could work, and then could be used between arcade and console... But, are the adaptors more reliable than they used to be? I never bought one because of people saying they damage the AES, much the same way people say the 161-in-1 does.

I am planning on buying a 161-in-1 once I have a new house and have all my RGB TVs and consoles set up again, but with the more powerful power adaptor that is supposed to stop damage to the AES. I am assuming the power adaptor will work for the MVS convertor to protect the AES as well.

Does the MVS multi have AES mode as well? Like the AES has MVS mode?

That could work, and then could be used between arcade and console... But, are the adaptors more reliable than they used to be? I never bought one because of people saying they damage the AES, much the same way people say the 161-in-1 does.

I am planning on buying a 161-in-1 once I have a new house and have all my RGB TVs and consoles set up again, but with the more powerful power adaptor that is supposed to stop damage to the AES. I am assuming the power adaptor will work for the MVS convertor to protect the AES as well.

Does the MVS multi have AES mode as well? Like the AES has MVS mode?
For the 161-1 cart, I have one. I don't use it since I have a NeoSD. Before I purchased one though, I heard what you are referring to. The solution is that you would need to install a voltage regulator on the PCB. I have included the link to the video below...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a-67DIteMk&ab_channel=GadgetUK164-RetroGamingRepairs%26Mods

For the converters, I have a Daedalus and that is the hardest one to find out of all that is available because of the short stock made. I believe only 100 were made. Me running into one I'd say was pure luck, and on eBay, only one other had been sold recently. I've included a link where other converters are charted and you can decide which one to get. I do not know though which converters are readily available so you may have to do some research.

http://furrtek.free.fr/fusion/

As for the power adaptor, the AES has a 5v model and a 9v model released in later revisions you can read info about this here and choose the right power supply since you don't want to potentially fry your board.

http://www.firebrandx.com/aespsuguide.html

Hope all this helps!

Last edited:
Any opinions on using the MVS multi and a JGO converter? Or opinions on the JGO in general?

Any opinions on using the MVS multi and a JGO converter? Or opinions on the JGO in general?

I've heard about the JGO converter and for single MVS carts, people have mixed reviews. But, there's no info I found with someone using a multi with it. So that maybe something you might have to gamble on. I'd say buy a JGO from a legit retailer. I also seen a couple on ebay, make sure the seller has good feedback and take it from there.

If you had to pick one compared to that chart earlier, scoop up that fusion. But it's your choice.

Thank you!

The Fusion seller does not post to Aus it seems. But it looks like they will be available again from Furtek next month. Might be worthwhile just holding off to buy the best option. It would be cheaper than the JGO by a good AU$100. Then I just need a printed shell, haha

Thank you!

The Fusion seller does not post to Aus it seems. But it looks like they will be available again from Furtek next month. Might be worthwhile just holding off to buy the best option. It would be cheaper than the JGO by a good AU$100. Then I just need a printed shell, haha
You could always reach out to the seller and see if international shipping is available if you don't want to wait a month. Wouldn't hurt to try.

@Darksoft, I wrote in the topic for AES that I am ready to purchase but in case you will just make a batch of MVS, I'm in too !

Hello. Mark me down for the MVS version. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back