What's new
So revisiting this, despite not currently having a working CRT in my cabinet... I found a fully gutted system, with original Sammy guns for cheap enough. Wired it all up, and it's working. So now I just need to determine if the Happ guns are faulty, or the wiring I used, or the gun-board, etc. Fun! Well not much fun on my little 9" test bench PGM.

IMG_1006.jpg

Does anyone know what connectors can be used to attach to CN1 on the gun sub PCB? Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that it was a JST NH connector, but I cannot seem to find the 8-pin version of those for purchase anywhere, and from other pictures I've seen online it looks like there might be some variability in what people have ended up using. Is there a compatible connector available for purchase anywhere?

I'm pretty new to the wide world of connectors so please forgive me if the answer to this is very obvious (also for the thread necromancy).

I second arcadepartsandrepair. They are the best place to get connectors if you aren't ordering them in bulk, and if you only need a few pins, they are also fine for that. If you start using a lot of connectors though, you'd want to buy the pins from a distributor like Digikey.

Back