What's new

hyp36rmax

Grand Master
Reaction score
To all those who’ve paid for an order and are waiting shipment, that will happen today :)

To those I’ve invoiced but haven’t received payment from, a reminder will be sent :)

To everyone else, merry Christmas and happy new year!

What about those waiting on invoice? Hang tight 2022? :D

Domino

New User
Reaction score
Sega CP loom - $32.00
Control panel loom for player one or player two. Compatible with sega New/Astro City, Blast City, and New/Net City Cabinets.

Sega Extra Button Harness (EBH) - $22.00
Extra button harness for both player one and player two. Connects the CPS kick harness in the PCB bay for JAMMA cabinets, and connects to the IO board for JVS cabinets. Compatible with sega New/Astro City, Blast City, Naomi Universal and New/Net City Cabinets. (Please specify if you are ordering for Naomi Universal or New/Net City Cabinets)

Are these also compatible with G-balance cabinets?

Lemony Vengeance

Grand Master
Reaction score
Sega CP loom - $32.00
Control panel loom for player one or player two. Compatible with sega New/Astro City, Blast City, and New/Net City Cabinets.

Sega Extra Button Harness (EBH) - $22.00
Extra button harness for both player one and player two. Connects the CPS kick harness in the PCB bay for JAMMA cabinets, and connects to the IO board for JVS cabinets. Compatible with sega New/Astro City, Blast City, Naomi Universal and New/Net City Cabinets. (Please specify if you are ordering for Naomi Universal or New/Net City Cabinets)

Are these also compatible with G-balance cabinets?
If you're talking about the G balance SQ cabinets, no. They use JST EL connectors, rather than Amp UP connectors.

I have the necessary connectors on hand and can make you a harness if needed.

Domino

New User
Reaction score
If you're talking about the G balance SQ cabinets, no. They use JST EL connectors, rather than Amp UP connectors.

I have the necessary connectors on hand and can make you a harness if needed.
Thank you for the quick reply.

I might be interested in buying some harnesses.
I'll try to get some pictures of the connectors up here :)