What's new
For Sale
DFB0B4DC-5179-46B3-8068-403A4D41C2BA.jpeg

They look like this, the extra connections are for select, home/guide, and P4 and k4

They sit between the G harness and the two CP harnesses and allow both the Taito IO and Brook UFB boards to be used. They’re $63 before shipping.

I can make them for classic sega, Lindbergh, and Noir cabinets As well.
Can confirm these work great! I have a set hooked up in my vewlix from lemony right now.

PM'd about the FastIO/Brook harness since all the talk reminded me I've wanted one.

Also: I'd love to be able to run FastIO and JVS in my Vewlix without swapping IO boards, so I can switch between TTX3 and Naomi 2. Anyone know a way I could run both a FastIO and Sega Type 3 JVS IO with common wiring? Say, feeding the J/K connectors to two 60-pin connectors? (I have the Pxlmod Vewlix JVS I/O adapter.) Of course, I'd still have to figure out how to mount both of them. I saw the MP12-IONA-SB has Brook-compatible headers, which I think means I could use it with Lemony's FastIO/Brook harness, but I haven't seen anyone confirm that it works with any JVS platform besides exA Arcadia.

Last edited:
2L16B Vewlix harness supporting both Taito IO and two Brook UFBs

DFB0B4DC-5179-46B3-8068-403A4D41C2BA.jpeg

They look like this, the extra connections are for select, home/guide, and P4 and k4

They sit between the G harness and the two CP harnesses and allow both the Taito IO and Brook UFB boards to be used. They’re $63 before shipping.

I can make them for classic sega, Lindbergh, and Noir cabinets As well.

Got mine and I started setting it up in anticipation of a new PC that will join my Naomi 2 in my Vewlix. Finding where they plug in was dead simple. Love the design and the color-coded wiring!

How do you recommend routing wires in a Vewlix? Player 2's P4/K4 is too short to route everything along the left, and it looks like I can't separate Player 1 & Player 2's wires (to run Player 1 on the left and Player 2 on the right) since Player 2's Brook header has a short leash to the player 1 J connector. Do you route over the CP locking mechanism in the middle and just tie it down so the moving parts don't shear the wires?

Vewlix Lemony Brook harness - Brook P4 length.jpg

Hi, I'm currently running a Brook UFB in my Chewlix cabinet, connected via Brook's 20 Pin harness, with the board directly under the buttons. I would be interested in locating my UFB board where the I/O board typically goes, on the top left side of control panel. My question would be is it possible to request, let's say, a J harness for a 1L8B + Start panel, then the matching connector that terminates into the 20 Pin header on the brook's?
I know this may seem redundant, but it's how I want my panel setup, in case I one day convert to a different panel. Thanks.

Hi, I'm currently running a Brook UFB in my Chewlix cabinet, connected via Brook's 20 Pin harness, with the board directly under the buttons. I would be interested in locating my UFB board where the I/O board typically goes, on the top left side of control panel. My question would be is it possible to request, let's say, a J harness for a 1L8B + Start panel, then the matching connector that terminates into the 20 Pin header on the brook's?
I know this may seem redundant, but it's how I want my panel setup, in case I one day convert to a different panel. Thanks.
I only make the passthrough Brook adapters pictured above, so they will have both players. If you’re looking for a single J harness, I make them. They’re only 6 buttons since that’s what the cabinet is wired for. The remaining 2 buttons are wired from the 20 pin connector since that is what would be processing them.

He went to Evo where I think he brought some machines. Give him some time to recover and catch up.
100% this. I’ll spare the exact details, but not only did I take 10 cabinets, I also made hundreds (yes multiple hundreds) of wiring harnesses to make this monumental feat possible!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTtWoGlQquA

Here’s a video walkthrough with @Cereth

I legit haven’t even unpacked my trailer, but I’ve been catching up on remaining orders. I think I have two left to ship. PayPal chargebacks are ok, i suppose, but If you want a refund shoot me a pm. Otherwise, sit tight. I haven’t forgotten about ya :)

Hey all!

Just getting out from underneath my back log! Got a few things back in stock!

Reproduction blast city -001 looms - $175
And a new offering:
Sega PRAS/APM3 FGC adapters - $45
IMG_2650.jpeg

I have some surprises in store moving forward, mostly things to help streamline my current offerings as well as ease of ordering for everyone :)

Back