What's new
For Sale
TL;DR
  • I’m back from the UK
  • Been working on continuing health issues, things should be back to normal.
  • Restocks are done
Hey all!

I’m back from the UK, where some unimaginable wanker put this on the millennium bridge:
IMG_3832.jpeg

(….It was me. I did. If you’re ever there and see it, take a pic with it, throw it on social media, and tag me :D ).

Small personal note, my mum was English. It was really nice seeing what the other half my heritage was like :) I’m sorry I wasn’t able to link up with my English mates while out there.. Lady Vengeance got very sick on the flight over so most of the trip was spent taking care of her, and appreciating her desire to knuckle up to get out and see the sights. Just as soon as she was on the mend, I got sick and spent the last few days of the trip and the 4 after we got home fighting the same crud. 🤣 C’est la vie, right?

An even smaller personal note: normally I would keep this to myself, but since it may affect the speed at which I can fulfill orders I feel that it’s important to share.

I was diagnosed with a genetic disorder a while back that is degenerative in nature. It’s progressed to a point where I’ve had to begin more intense therapeutic measures.

The past 6 months have required that I focus my attention on a care plan with my medical team, which is most of the reason why I haven’t been as responsive as I should be via PMs here or elsewhere on the internet. Things have now been taken care of and a steady plan moving forward has been established.

I don’t anticipate much change to the cadence at which I normally reply to messages and fulfill orders beyond it getting back to a normal frequency.

I wanted to provide this information as an explanation of what’s been happening behind the scenes, and not as an excuse for slow replies/fulfillment. Thank you for hanging in there with me :D

My workbench has been cleared of non-personal projects, and stock of the following has been replenished:

Sega:
  • CP harnesses
  • Extra button harnesses
  • Astro cps2 kick harnesses
  • Blast city cps2 kick harnesses
  • Blast city internal AC power
  • Blast city -001 harness
  • Rhythm Tengoku cp harnesses
  • Naomi NetBoot usb power adapters

JVS:
  • System 2x6 to JVS power adapters
  • JVS voltmeter extensions

Nanao:
  • Ms9 15khz/24khz frequency switch

Taito:
  • J cp harnesses
  • K cp harnesses
  • Meanwell QP-150-3A to egret3/AWSD/VewlixFC/square/SQ PSU adapter PCBs

Many, many more things are available upon request! Just ask and I can whip something up for ya :)

Thank you for trusting me with your gear, and allowing me to help you get your game on. Your friendship and encouragement has kept my head above water and my spirits high, especially when I’ve wanted to close up shop. I am truly humbled and honored to be in the service of such a great group of people ☺️

Ever your faithful servant,

Lemony Vengeance

I had a mini-struggle with reaction emojis. What a rollercoaster. I’m sorry to hear about your medical challenges, but I’m glad you were able to prioritize your health and that you’re well enough to resume arcade work.

To anyone new around here, you should know Lemony’s work is top-tier. I have a Lemony CP harness in my Vewlix and am working with him to restore JVS support in my New Delta 32. I’m delighted to hear he’s back at it.

Oof man, what a ride. Glad it sounds like you're on the upswing at least. Stay safe and healthy out there!

Health first bro, take care of yourself.

Can you make me 2x taito vewlix G Harnesses adding in P1/P2 buttons 7/8?
yes. there isn't enough space on the K connector for the two buttons, but J has enough free space. Regardless.. it's pinned out on the IO board but they're unused. Would this be used with an arthrimus IO replacement?

On a related note, I'm getting a LOT of requests for Taito CP harnesses that have 8 button support lately. the vewlix cabinets (besides the DIA orange through a secondary harness) don't support 8 buttons. If you got an aftermarket panel with 8 buttons and you're only going to be using the stock IO, you'll need 4 button plugs. If you're using consoles then my Taito FGC adapter for brook boards, Hadouken arcade's or Arthrimus' brook IO board replacements will do the trick.

If you want to use both the stock IO and consoles, my adapter allows for use without swapping IO boards. honestly I just need to design a piggy back IO pcb to sit on top of the stock IO that replaces my harnesses. lol

Just because the CP has enough holes doesn't mean the cabinet supports it.

@Lemony Vengeance would you consider making a Gauntlet to JAMMA loom ? It would need a small amplifier as well to convert phono stereo to JAMMA mono.

Hi Lemony Vengeance,

Do I DM you if I'd like to receive a quote on a few items?

Back