What's new
The pin out for the CPS1 kick harness is different from CPS2 and CPS3. See pinouts here.
Yep. Just confused. Don’t know why my HAS CPS1 kick harness does not fit this C Board. I guess there were different connectors used per CPS1 C Boards?

Yep. Just confused. Don’t know why my HAS CPS1 kick harness does not fit this C Board. I guess there were different connectors used per CPS1 C Boards?
That connector on your C-board doesn’t look stock to me, they are generally white. Any idea if a previous owner replaced it with a different connector?

Okay. Thanks for the info guys! I think i got it figured out. I just had to modify my cps1 kick harness and swap the wires around got all my kicks working now! Super stoked. I think it is a none stock connector on my C Board. All good. Can swap it some other time. Again, thanks guys!

Excited to finally get my HAS, a little weary that US Customs and Border Patrol ravaged into the package.

IMG_4400.jpg
IMG_4403.jpg
IMG_4401.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4403.jpg
    IMG_4403.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Sorry guys ... i cant live without ... V4.1 its an amazing release .
That screenshot from “Biomechanical Toy” tell you all ✌️

Attachments

• E0CCC1B7-FF6A-4AA5-B5DC-8D8B46A6B2B3.jpeg
    E0CCC1B7-FF6A-4AA5-B5DC-8D8B46A6B2B3.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 1B450954-92EB-45BD-8818-4B71CC846A32.jpeg
    1B450954-92EB-45BD-8818-4B71CC846A32.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Mine just updated and fedex said "clearance issues have been resolved for your package" and the "shipment has been released for delivery." So I wonder if it has been gone through/opened by customs. I should find out tomorrow when it's delivered.

They did that to mine too. Seems to have survived as far as I can tell. Hopefully I have time tomorrow to assemble and fire it up. Definitely a good mail day!

Mine just updated and fedex said "clearance issues have been resolved for your package" and the "shipment has been released for delivery." So I wonder if it has been gone through/opened by customs. I should find out tomorrow when it's delivered.

Haha US Customs probably saw quite a bit of these thinking WTF!?! :D I'm sure it didn't help it was numerical display with wires and a bare PCB. Looking forward to your result. Still waiting to buy the PSU.

Haha US Customs probably saw quite a bit of these thinking WTF!?! :D I'm sure it didn't help it was numerical display with wires and a bare PCB. Looking forward to your result. Still waiting to buy the PSU.
I’m happy to say mine arrived unmolested.

Good to hear! My box was opened, just wasnt sure if they took out the PCB from the plastic bag.
I would guess they wouldn't need to open the bag to see that its just a pcb. Where were you looking at buying your power supply from?

What is the AWG on that cable ?
That's a good question for @axunworks

Got a response from @Axun

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/axun-workshop-arcade-psu-power-supply-unit.17093/post-275320

Axun said:
Outer diameter: 9.9mm , inner core diameter: about 2.3mm (17AWG)

Uses: sensors, power lines, signal lines, PLCs, servo signals, drag chains, tank chains, manipulators, robots, etc.

Features: soft and fold-resistant, anti-ultraviolet, working range of minus 40-105 degrees, oil and acid resistance

Last edited:
Reactions: rtw
Back