What's new
i wrote the chip many times.
Once using the file of your first thread ABC_BIN_0000000000000000.bin
Once using the file in the above post I quoted above, since he used the same programmer, maybe it is the same file
Some files has used if 3FFF and others have 3FF0, this is the only difference i notice
Maybe I rewrite the CF, can i used any CF card?

thanks!
I am just thinking that if the CF was not ok how can the naomi load the game and show it inside the setting menu?
Maybe i just need pic 16F628A and what I have home now 16F628 and 16F648A are not good for CF booting

thanks for the help
I find strange that game loads and I can see it in the naomi menu and I can enter in the specific game menu setting

Last edited:
hello I ask again I need help with my zero key!

for example :

he starts the CF card with Virtua Tennis with checking memory and then load it until the game appears in the service menu! But does not start error 26

Ikaruga starts with loading then checking memory and again loading and checking memory and then a third time, and then error 21
but in the sevice menu the setup can be reached

is the problem my pic or my adapter see pictures

IMG_6729.JPG

IMG_6731.JPG

IMG_6730.JPG

IMG_6732.JPG
this user had same problem I have, he said his problem was with the cf adapter.
I use this cf adapter, link below , I have two, both gives same feedbacks

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005...3656779623239e1770!12000028397061069!sh!IT!0!

@rtw With your tools, can i check if the cf has been written correctly to work with your cf zero chip? Maybe the cf has not been written to work with ABC.bin

@rtw With your tools, can i check if the cf has been written correctly to work with your cf zero chip? Maybe the cf has not been written to work with ABC.bin
Just check if the card contains a file called: abc.bin

Last edited:
today i received pics 16F628A
Even with these i have the same problem
Loading and checking memory 3 times than error 26
So i guess my problem is with cf adapter or with cf
I tested everything with 2 naomis and with 2 net dimms
Is anyone using the above cf adapter?

The game i am trying to load is club kart European session special version with open classes
Maybe the game is the problem
I have played it many times with netbooting

Thanks
Can i modify the cf without rewrite it from zero?
Or can i get the cf id from this cf?
Because i don t have the adapter to read the sector

i rewrited the cf from zero burned the chip from first post but i still get error 26
It loads 3 times and then gives error 26

So with same naomi same bios same security chip and same dimm i tried to load the game club kart special via netbooting and the game run without any problems

Can the game be the problem? Since it is a special game modified from original club kart European session?

Back