What's new
Hey,

my zeropic killed itself again. Can anyone tell me how I can program it with the TL866 especially what to set in config in minipro v6.85.

I got it working last time but I forgot my settings -.-

Hey,

my zeropic killed itself again. Can anyone tell me how I can program it with the TL866 especially what to set in config in minipro v6.85.

I got it working last time but I forgot my settings -.-
First of all load the correct bin file, than select the config as rtw's image in the first post. You need to be sure that your config word is 0x1E82. You can see it in the IC Config Information. Than just flash and verify the device.

Thanks zeruel,

I used the settings you posted with the minipro program and it worked. Any idea why trying to netboot KOF11 kills my zerokey? It happened again.

@Paik4Life I have several net and cf 0 keys on hand in the US if you don't want to deal with international shipping. No pressure just putting it out there.

@Paik4Life I have several net and cf 0 keys on hand in the US if you don't want to deal with international shipping. No pressure just putting it out there.
I should have waited before taking @mathewbeall advice! I figured $10 shipped and it only being a small first class package that it won't take too long. If I end up needing to get another one or something else similar, I'll let you know for sure! I'm still trying to wrap my head around a lot of things since I'm just getting into the hobby.

~Paik

or you could make one yourself :D

(if you have a programmer )
Sadly, I do not and I'm guessing the cost of a programmer will be great than the key ; )

I'm hoping I don't dive so deep into the hobby that I'll need a programmer for myself...I basically just want a Darksoft multi CPS2 (waiting for new version to come in stock) and a Naomi netboot (obviously working on that) and then my last cab will be for PC/PS4.

~Paik

Hi all, I have been lurking on this thread for a while has anyone any tips on burning the bin files with the K150 DIY type programmer, i can't load the files straight so I am in the process of exporting them using PG4UW but it still complains of illegal file lengths.

Thanks

Steve

success #2
chihi0.png

Last edited:
Hi. I have a problem with a Chihiro Type 3 and piforce tools. I can't make work any game. It freezes passed time when playing. For example Outrun 2, it freezes on the tutorial and the chihiro resets itself. I know I'm doing good the zero key, because I have made for other chihiros. Can anyone tell me what's happening, please?

Have you tried using a CF Card? the computer isn't going to sleep or anything correct? try using "transfergame.exe" , there is a keep alive that needs to be sent to keep the game from rebooting.

Have you tried using a CF Card? the computer isn't going to sleep or anything correct? try using "transfergame.exe" , there is a keep alive that needs to be sent to keep the game from rebooting.
Even with transfergame.exe. I don't know what's happening here. This chihiro is very strange.

Back