What's new
Adding NeoTris to the list with proper blessing from the Dev - there was a final version to be released I believe…
If it fits, and we have their blessing, I'm in.

It seems like it would be the cart to have, superior to the Darksoft one with the instant load times?
If you don't care about faux-multislot, NGCD support, or swapping games out easily with SD card, then it's certainly a great option.

I will get the 3 of you gents on the end added to the sheet and messaged for details this morning between meetings. Thanks!

Put me down for an MVS cart when you get capacity again. Thanks

I am caught up.

If you answered my questions but don't see yourself marked as "Completed ?s", or any other details are incorrect on the spreadsheet, please let me know and I'll get you sorted.

46 carts and counting? I hope you've done an MVS and AES already for yourself, so you know what you signed up for. :)

I know what you're going to be doing for the next 9 months.

46 carts and counting? I hope you've done an MVS and AES already for yourself, so you know what you signed up for. :)

I know what you're going to be doing for the next 9 months.
Yep, it's gonna start to add up, ha. Throughout the holidays I think I can knock out 2 a day reasonably. I'll basically be on call for emergencies and that's about it till first week of the new year.

The time to test both the carts when they come in, and the carts when I'm done is going to be the biggest bottleneck as I only have two mvs motherboards.

Otherwise assembly line a few at a time. Bought extra dumper boards and programmers to make sure the programming isn't too slow. Can populate the next cart's dumper boards while the last set is programming, etc. Paste/stencil/reflow oven means less time spent soldering tiny S/M roms.

Last edited:
Very interested in one (or even two) catridges for AES with Unibios 4

Very interested in one (or even two) catridges for AES with Unibios 4
You probably need to sort the Unibios on your own since it's in the console and not the cart, but I will get messages out to both you and Dzhay tomorrow and put on the list.

I'll catch up on PM's today. Thank you everyone who answered the mini questionnaire / deposit / shipped carts quickly. I'm not going to chase folks, so if you haven't answered or have but haven't paid the deposit or said you're shipping me a cart, the ball is 100% in your court.

We're well past me having to order more chips, and I'll do so in a week or two here once the dust has settled and any stragglers find this thread. Should be able to accommodate everyone, even below the line in the sand at this point. If we tread into new year production will slow, but I don't mind a bit of side work at all. But we will likely have to move to a separate waitlist in the near future because keeping up with 50 PM chains and the spreadsheet is a LOT.

Back