9. Gun Force
  10. R-Type
  11. Hook
  12. Ninja Spirit
  13. Mr. Heli
  14. Blade Master (USA version)
  15. X-Multiply
  16. Image Fight
I would like they were in very good condition (no scratches, original labels ok, and so on).

Kind regards.

Last edited:
Most people simply convert a Major Title 2 (Irem M92) into Gun Force/R-Type Leo/Ninja Baseball/Undercover (I don't think Alpha is working tho)/etc.

The price of these boards has just gone insane in the past few years...
Even if I found an original Ninja Baseball Batman, I'd never buy it because I promise you it's over priced/valued.

Most people simply convert a Major Title 2 (Irem M92) into Gun Force/R-Type Leo/Ninja Baseball/Undercover (I don't think Alpha is working tho)/etc.

The price of these boards has just gone insane in the past few years...
Even if I found an original Ninja Baseball Batman, I'd never buy it because I promise you it's over priced/valued.
Are you sure that Major Title 2 is not working for an Alpha Renewal conversion?

Not sure, at the time I attempted the conversion the ROMs were not properly patched for audio.
So it wasn't a problem with Major Title 2 being used for Alpha Renewal, it was a problem for EVERY A/R M92 conversion.
That has likely changed now that more is understood about the protection, but IDK.

Not sure, at the time I attempted the conversion the ROMs were not properly patched for audio.So it wasn't a problem with Major Title 2 being used for Alpha Renewal, it was a problem for EVERY M92 conversion.
That has likely changed now that more is understood about the protection, but IDK.
Ok, thanks a lot.

Hi. I want to ask what has to be done for converting a Irem M92 game. I have a Gunforce board, and I have seen a conversion of this game to Undercover Cops Alpha. How can this be done? I mean, I don't know how to patch the games depending on the board.

ninja baseball batman PCB on ebay but not sure if that's a good price and I dont think is original

Attachments

• 1658469497721.png
    1658469497721.png
    377.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
ninja baseball batman PCB on ebay but not sure if that's a good price and I dont think is original
It’s a bootlegged clone - it runs at half the frame rate of the original game, and the music and sound effects are messed up.
OG Ninja Baseball Batman will be a 2 board stack with M92 stamped on both as part of the part number. There’s also a foil seal in the corner with the name of the game.

1255E8D1-994E-4045-81CF-FA8DE18DCA2D.jpeg

Thanks @ShootTheCore really don't know much about iREM stuff, just got my first iREM M72 multi two weeks ago.
I'm looking for blade master on the M72

It’s a bootlegged clone - it runs at half the frame rate of the original game, and the music and sound effects are messed up.
OG Ninja Baseball Batman will be a 2 board stack with M92 stamped on both as part of the part number. There’s also a foil seal in the corner with the name of the game.

1255E8D1-994E-4045-81CF-FA8DE18DCA2D.jpeg
Haha...

That's my photo! :thumbsup:

Back