What's new

Ajax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoping mine comes in around the middle of this week. I also scooped up parts for another Mister so I can dedicate this setup to just arcade stuff.

yosai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got around to setting this up today. Really impressed with the hardware and with the Mister preconfigured it was a 5 minute install that worked out of the box.

Thanks @invzim :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 27

yosai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been about 15 years since I've owned the PCB so I can't comment on the accuracy. It plays fine, a few graphical glitches here and there and a bit of slowdown but it looks and sounds as I remember. ESP Ra De and Dangun also play fine but Guwange has quite a few graphical problems. Both my 15k cabs are set up for vert so I've not tried Uo Poko.

Dloop

Professional
Reaction score
FedEx didn’t show up :( oh well hopefully some day soon :)

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
It's been about 15 years since I've owned the PCB so I can't comment on the accuracy. It plays fine, a few graphical glitches here and there and a bit of slowdown but it looks and sounds as I remember. ESP Ra De and Dangun also play fine but Guwange has quite a few graphical problems. Both my 15k cabs are set up for vert so I've not tried Uo Poko.
Guwange is just there as a teaser. It’s not even in “beta” mode.

re: DDP accuracy. This video sums it up:

View: https://youtu.be/lZEsi_Ncdjs

invzim

Champion
Reaction score