What's new
Hoping mine comes in around the middle of this week. I also scooped up parts for another Mister so I can dedicate this setup to just arcade stuff.

Got around to setting this up today. Really impressed with the hardware and with the Mister preconfigured it was a 5 minute install that worked out of the box.

Thanks @invzim :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 99
It's been about 15 years since I've owned the PCB so I can't comment on the accuracy. It plays fine, a few graphical glitches here and there and a bit of slowdown but it looks and sounds as I remember. ESP Ra De and Dangun also play fine but Guwange has quite a few graphical problems. Both my 15k cabs are set up for vert so I've not tried Uo Poko.

It's been about 15 years since I've owned the PCB so I can't comment on the accuracy. It plays fine, a few graphical glitches here and there and a bit of slowdown but it looks and sounds as I remember. ESP Ra De and Dangun also play fine but Guwange has quite a few graphical problems. Both my 15k cabs are set up for vert so I've not tried Uo Poko.
Guwange is just there as a teaser. It’s not even in “beta” mode.

re: DDP accuracy. This video sums it up:

View: https://youtu.be/lZEsi_Ncdjs

Expecting mine today!

I've got another DE10 Nano coming in, and am planning to make an image of my current Mister setup, which is in gamepad mode. To swap it over to jamma mode, is there anything I need to do? Apologize for the noob question.

So not sure what FedEx is doing. I live in the country next to Invzim but my package still went to at least 2 other countries and then it's sitting in holding now not being delivered even though they've stated it will be delivered some days in a row now :/

So not sure what FedEx is doing. I live in the country next to Invzim but my package still went to at least 2 other countries and then it's sitting in holding now not being delivered even though they've stated it will be delivered some days in a row now :/
Weird! Is your country processing international packages? I have shipped to some places where the country has closed some of the mail processing centers/customs and packages have been delayed like crazy. Hope it gets to you soon man.

Back