What's new
Are you allowed to post pictures of how it's all hooked up and running?

I posted a photo in recent purchases thread. It’s basically that, plugged into JAMMA with a kick harness in there. Very simple.

Guys, I also have my MISTER setup running on my ASTRO via Jamma setup meanwhile.
Working great - and might want to share my setup with the community.

With support of the BLISSTER pcb and related high speed ports I tried to use BLISSTER setup with the "Jammacon board" out from ARCADE OTAKU community.
The jammacon board was inteded to support consoles via VGA2scart cable and specific console adapters to jamma interface.
What you need:
1) MISTER with BLISSTER board
2) JAMMACON Main Board
3) JAMMACON adapter board (I used Saturn to support up tp 6 buttons)
4) VGA2Scart calbe to connect MISTER with JAMMACON
5) 2x Saturn Highspeed adapter

So I ordered 2 Highspeed adapter plugs for SATURN adapter (just to support up to 6 buttons) and just used the jammacon board in combination with the high speed BLISSTER board.
--> MISTER with BLISSTER
--> VGA2Scart cable MISTER into JAMMACON board
--> 2x HDMI to Saturn Adater cable from JAMMACON Saturn Adapter into BLISSTER HighSPeed ports
--> Jamma inteface into the ASTRO Cab Harness

Works great without latency vial Highspeed LLAPI cores.
I don_t have pictures on my hand for now but can send some if anyone is interessted.

Last edited:
This DoDonPachi Beta 6 is pretty damn good, nice to see such rapid progress with it. Pretty close to having it nailed and publically released eh?

And @SmokeMonster designed me an AMAZING label!

IMG_2kzo28.jpg

MiSTercade is probably what will get me to take the leap. Jamma plug and play support, with the cores that are coming out now, it just seems too enticing to pass up.

This Dilvpoetry 6J1-TUBE preamp with GE 5654W tubes is great for MiSTer. It improves the sound - maybe due to be able to adjust optimal volume - and makes volume correction comfortable and more granular.

tube-6j1-preamp.jpg

Low budget friendly (~30€ amp, ~8€ replacement tubes).

Last edited:
Can you please tell the difference between the standard and digital I/O ? I can't decide which i need.

So digital one just have a full toslink and spare GPIO header over the standard IO but what does those mean ?

Dangun Feveron Beta 1 out... by the time @misteraddons JAMMA adapter is released, this system be a no brainer for arcade nuts as a cheap entry into the early Cave games...

Back