What's new
Mark your items as sold

nitelich

Student
Reaction score
Edit: Sold for $200 + shipping. I was not expecting it to sell so quickly.

I got this 4P Wild West Cowboys of Moo Mesa PCB from another forum member years ago. It was the resident board in my Konami 4P cab for a while, and worked just fine. I replaced the two non-audio-module capacitors at some point along the way.

The audio slowly died, and while I have a replacement audio module PCB, I don't have the time or confidence in my soldering skill to perform the replacement. When the audio fully died, the system started soft-resetting after a minute or two of being on, so I'm concerned that there may be unseen damage. Startup tests all pass.

I got it for $450, but because it's no longer in fully working condition, I'll sell it for $200 + shipping with the unused replacement audio module (and in the nice anti-static box in the pics). I'd prefer to ship within the US.

IMG_1330.JPG

IMG_1331.JPG

Last edited:
Hellava deal. Even after the sound repair, which should be just around $100. Someone made out. Congrats!

Agreed, this was a STEAL! KEN at irepair sega would have had it fixed in a jiffy!

Wow! That sound repair is like $20 if you already have the module. Steal of a deal!

It stopped working, and I don't have time to fix it, parts or not. So rather than let it languish on my project bench for a year, I put it up here. I feel bad to let it go, but I'd rather someone here gets a deal and is able to get it working again than throwing it through the auction site grinder.

It stopped working, and I don't have time to fix it, parts or not. So rather than let it languish on my project bench for a year, I put it up here. I feel bad to let it go, but I'd rather someone here gets a deal and is able to get it working again than throwing it through the auction site grinder.
That's real cool, if you ever hit me up for a purchase or a trade, remind me of this thread and I'll be sure and give you a great deal.

If who ever bought it is going to fix and flip it please keep me in mind… I’ve been looking for a moo mesa board for ages now 👍

In all fairness, its missing all original eprom labels. Not too detrimental on konami boards or boards with mask roms still present etc, as most have unique pcb revisions so cannot be confused with conversions. Amazingly fun game especially in multiplayer which is uncommon as other players normally just get in your way. Still cheap regardless.

Back