What's new
Ok, so if I end up getting the new selector, can the old one be used on something like the M72?
I assume it could.
I think I read something on the reset wire too.
Same question for me!
Also, should we do a group buy for us US members or does that not make sense?
Happy to consolidate orders to the US to save you guys some money.

Id like one eventually. I’m not sure when my 16 will be ready I’m thinking 5 more months.

Id like one eventually. I’m not sure when my 16 will be ready I’m thinking 5 more months.
My experience here has taught me to just buy everything you can now, and that way you won't be waiting for the next run if there ever even is one.

Besides, whatever it is, if you don't need it, someone here will.

How bad would that suck to wait 5 months and finally get your 16B multi, and then have to wait another 2 months to get the selector? Or worse yet, to not even be able to get one?

Most of these small projects are made by super dedicated people, and some times they burn out and don't offer their services any longer. I've seen it happen several times.

So get it while the get'ins good!

:D

Hi everybody,

I could be interested to this device for the M72 multi.
Someone has a screenshot of the device and remind me the features please ?
How much does it cost ?

Thanks
:)

Interested in a 16B and C2 selector.

Did a group buy ever happen for the USA?

Last edited:
I've decided against making these available for sale but I've just added the files back to the first post.

Interested in a 16B selector.

Did a group buy ever happen for the USA?
Cheers @aoiddr,I have one unopened . if you want it , i can send you today the 16B selector i have. Send me a PM for details !
The version you have is the old version which isn't plug and play and has no game names on the silkscreen. Also, to get reset to work you need to to modify the PCB.

You're more than welcome to sell it at whatever price or to whomever you like but I just thought I'd make sure that people are aware that a fully working upgraded version is available. :)

You're more than welcome to sell it at whatever price or to whomever you like but I just thought I'd make sure that people are aware that a fully working upgraded version is available. :)
Deleted my post buddy . Sorry for my thoughts :saint:

@oneleaf

Hey..I got one of those older version 16b pcb's from you way back as well. I was hoping to still use mine, did you ever post the modifications anywhere, to get that to work, and with the reset line?

Back