What's new
I'm in for 1.
I won't have the skills to adapt a standard USB wheel to the IDC 26 pin connector, but I hope another talented guys will help on this (I never managed to plug a wheel on my S-JIHP ;) )

(I never managed to plug a wheel on my S-JIHP )
I know a few people in this same boat.

If someone figures it out on this new I/O board, I'd be interested in one too. I've got a wheel that I bought just to play Forza Horizon 3. Now it just sits around in the closet.

I made one to work with Mitsu's S-JIHP once for @kioku25 but it's definitely a lot of work, plus you'd have to find a wheel that will work to begin with. Check out the S-JIHP as there are some compatible wheels to be found there. A wheel that you've played Forza Horizon 3 with I'm guessing won't work. You need one with at least pots for gas and brake.

Would this work with TTX2? I have one which is plugged into a jamma supergun but I'd love to eliminate this if possible.

Also are there any plans to support modern PC/console racing wheels & pedals? I don't want to be required to own a racing cab just to have access to this. And if it's anything like the S-JIHP, gutting and adapting an analog device to the 26 pin standard is a pain that I don't want to go through.

Just so I’ve got this correct- this is a jvs I/O that you lads created? If it also works with regular JVS, I’d be down for one- I know my konami I/Os won’t last forever.

Would it be possible to plug a 'standard PC' wheel ?
Plug, no. Mod, possibly. It has to have pots for gas, brake and the steering wheel. The first two more than likely use pots, but steering wheels can have encoders. Encoder based wheels won't work.

I'm in for one, put me on the list.
This is beautiful stuff and it will help modernize a lot of old cabs out there.

Thats pretty cool. Unfortunatly for me i'm still a edge connector guy but hopefully one day someone will build a new Jvs to jamma adaptor, i'm sick of those sega/capcom stuff, they are getting too old
they did its called jammafier

Thats pretty cool. Unfortunatly for me i'm still a edge connector guy but hopefully one day someone will build a new Jvs to jamma adaptor, i'm sick of those sega/capcom stuff, they are getting too old
No, that's the other way around :) The Jammafier is a master(game) talking to slaves (io boards) using JVS.

No, that's the other way around :) The Jammafier is a master(game) talking to slaves (io boards) using JVS.
oh sorry. I use it as a jvs to jamma in my windy i didnt think about that the windy2 has an io already.

Where this IO excels is driving games. Unlike stick and button games which more or less follow a standard, the mappings for analog and digital inputs in driving games are all over the place. So in one game 1P SW1 could be shifter up, in some other game it could be view change. Brake could be acceleration and vice versa. If you wanted a to have a multi driving cab, you would need to swap harnesses all the time. With the Multi JVS you just press a button on the IO to swap to a different mapping and off you go.
Exactrly that. Thanks @nem
Awesome!

So if I have that final fantasy music game that had those fancy controls but I only have the board will this worth with it? Can I just map the 2 joysticks into this and remap things?

Back