What's new
For Sale

gluthecat

Student
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Here are some genuine (no conversion) PCB i have for sale.

You could find some pic and video on my Google Drive

Paypal F&F, no return.
Shipping (in euros) with insurance :
Weight - France - EU/UK/CH - Eastern Europe/Norway - World
0-1kg - 10 - 20 - 25 - 35
1-2kg - 10 - 20 - 25 - 45
2-5kg - 15 - 25 - 35 - 65

Working :
-----------
1942 + Jamma adapter (Capcom) - 150 euros
Bang! (Gaelco) - 80 euros
Big Karnak (Gaelco) - 100 euros- Sold
Dead Connection (Taito) - 300 euros
Demon's World (Toaplan) #1 - 150 euros - Sold
Hyper Olympic - 150 euros
Mystic Warriors EAA + JAA eproms (Konami) - 600 euros- Sold
Splendor Blast + Jamma adapter (Alpha Denshi) - 750 euros- Sold
Twin Eagle 2 (Seta) - 100 euros

Playable but with sound issues
----------------------------------
Cadash (low sound) - 100 euros - Sold
Guerilla war without harness (no sound) - 80 euros- Sold
Sunset Riders (no sound exept at start up) - 100 euros- Sold
Toki with Caius HB-41 sound module (low sound) - 150 euros

Last edited:
PM 1942

EDIT: Disregard, didn't realize it was a euro seller

EDIT2: @gluthecat It would be a good idea to set your location in your profile, specify the currency in your sales threads, and make an introduction post.

Last edited:
EDIT: You put your location and I may send a PM on these great prices!

I've made an offer on several PCBs, but the OP is a new poster here and will only take PP F&F. Can anyone vouch for them as a seller?

Did he reject F&F if you offer to cover the fees? If so, shady

Paypal payments will always be an eternal debate because each party will always have valid arguments to oppose the other, it's natural and everyone can understand that.
- The buyer because he wants to be protected from a possible ghost seller.
- The seller because he wants to be protected from a buyer who will have 180 days to block his Paypal account with only a mouse click for a good or bad reason.
I use Paypal very often, I don't want to be bothered so I buy and sell through Paypal F&F. So please respect my choice and don't make a drama.

Note that in some countries (like the one I live in, Singapore, but also Mexico I was told), Paypal F&F does not exist.
When people insist on F&F payment I have to use an old Paypal account from when I was living in another country, now that I don't have a CC in this country anymore, I have to wire some money on it etc...
Sorry to bore you all with my life :P

Paypal payments will always be an eternal debate because each party will always have valid arguments to oppose the other, it's natural and everyone can understand that.
- The seller because he wants to be protected from a buyer who will have 180 days to block his Paypal account with only a mouse click for a good or bad reason.
I use Paypal very often, I don't want to be bothered so I buy and sell through Paypal F&F. So please respect my choice and don't make a drama.
Hi : sir

Well said. Some people forget the trail they leave behind. (MODERATED)

Best wishes & glwts
Euphoria
🙃

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry man, but there have been a bunch of scammers lately so the guard goes up when we see people with brand new accounts jump into selling as the first post and demanding F&F. If you're cool, I apoologize.

(MODERATED)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is true, HOWEVER I'm a well known user here with many purchases/sells and you are a brand new user with 4 posts.

There is a leap of faith to be had, but on whose end? If you just don't want to deal with PayPal payments, then you can mail the games first and I will pay F&F after receiving them. Same amount of risk, but just for you not me, based on MY post history and feedback here.

That being said, I do not wish to cause drama. I'm attempting to sign up on the forum you sent me for your feedback and will be in touch once I figure out how to get past the bot check, I can't seem to get past this question:

Qu'est ce qui est équipé d'un écran, de joysticks et de boutons ? :

Just for everyone here though, just because a brand new user has the same user name of a well known member in another forum, it doesn't mean it's the same person. That's why I want to register and PM the member on the original forum, to confirm it is them.

just because a brand new user has the same user name of a well known member in another forum, it doesn't mean it's the same person.
This ☝️ (lol I know I replied like this before).

I never pay F&F to new members or people I don’t know from the community. Even when they ask, I just tell them I’ll pay G&S and add the fees. If they insist on F&F, then I walk. There are too many scammers out there now trying to capitalize on the hobby. Gotta PROTECK YO NECK

Yep. I recently paid a member here 4 figures F&F without a second thought because they're well established. It's absolutely reasonable for a seller to ask this, once trust is gained. But this person came with no posts asking for it and in my mind that's shady until proven otherwise. Once it's verified that this dude has a good history elsewhere and is who he says he is, of course it's no longer shady. But you gotta err on the side of caution and say so in the thread, because even if you know to wait, someone new may not and the post calling out percieved shadyness may make them think twice in the case something really is a scam.

Well, I did everything Mr. Xtra asked of me to prove to him that I am indeed the same person registered on another forum.
Since he did not have the courtesy to write it here, here is his message after I helped him register on this French forum where to date I have 774 messages (about 1 per week since 2004) and where I have sold and purchased hundreds of items :

XtraSimley.jpg

Unfortunately it's not enough for this gentleman and I don't know his limit. So I told him that I was stopping the negotiation.

As for his generous offer to send him the articles first, I don't know if it's a USA practice, but it leaves me speechless.

About my post for sales and the associated feedbacks, everybody can use a translator, being French I do it myself for everything in Chinese or Japanese in I am doing very well, why can't an American do it in French ?
Here are five of them for your reference :

Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Link 4 | Link 5

For comments in general, I remind you that I have clearly indicated my conditions, put pic and some video, there is nothing hidden.
I do not insist on anything at all contrary to what some people suggest. It's even the complete opposite.
These are my conditions of sale, end point, everyone is free to accept them or not, and in the latter case, just go on your way, it's not more complicated than that.

Oh i forgot to show you that from the rules.

Rule 6: We will not tolerate members poisoning another member's sales thread. This includes 'price policing' which brings us to:

Hey, sorry I did not want to continue posting in your thread as we agreed to not go forward with our transaction.

1. He is indeed the same on both forums, as he replied to me there.
2. On that forum he has about 700 posts.
3. That forum doesn’t have a feedback mechanism that I could see, other than replies, which I did not dig through very deeply.
4. I hold no bad feelings toward @gluthecat, we just cannot agree on the transaction.
5. Im not price policing him, I think his prices are very good!

GLWS!

Back