What's new

Would you be interested in buying an N64 to Aleck 64 Cartridge Adapter?

• Total voters
Everdrive 64 X5 probably will work but I bought x7 because it's out of stock at krikzz.com. I've never used Everdrive 64 before, I have to learn more about it. I'm not sure why it has problem with Aleck 64 panel if I connect 2 players.
Most of the codes I have seen are geared towards cheating, but having codes to remove anti-aliasing just makes me curious what could be possible via everdrive/gameshark. https://www.retrorgb.com/n64blur.html

Interesting. So I guess for the console guys this is the way to get native RGB for N64 games albeit quality could be questionable.

@twistedsymphony Thank you for sharing your file. I still need to find the screws (I'm temporarily using tape for now).
PXL_20220826_044525207~2.jpg

@twistedsymphony You mentioned the screw size is 6x 6mm M2 coarse thread cutting screws with 4mm diameter heads. What does 6x6mm M2 coarse thread cutting screws mean? I'm not familiar with screws convention. Is it 2mm screw diameter (M2) with 0.6mm thread pitch and 6mm length (6x 6mm) and 4mm screw diameter head?

@twistedsymphony You mentioned the screw size is 6x 6mm M2 coarse thread cutting screws with 4mm diameter heads. What does 6x6mm M2 coarse thread cutting screws mean? I'm not familiar with screws convention. Is it 2mm screw diameter (M2) with 0.6mm thread pitch and 6mm length (6x 6mm) and 4mm screw diameter head?
no

6x is the quantity. you will need six screws in total
the screws are 6mm in length
the screws should have a 4mm diameter head
and the thread pitch is M2 COARSE

Coarse means it has a very deep and very wide thread to cut into the plastic, it is NOT a machine screw with a fine precision pitch.
like these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0DCPQ5

Necro bump... Has anyone else done anything more with this? I'm about to make a controller adapter and play around with the adapter @imbord3rlin3 hooked me up with.

Will the N64 controller work with actual Aleck 64 games that require the control panel?

Last edited:
Back