What's new

Dakken

Student
Reaction score
I have no idea if I showed interest in one but I do want to be on the list to finally get one. Hopefully I'm on the list already if not I must and need to be :D

Last edited:

Kavas

Champion
Reaction score
I've been patiently waiting for a year as well. I had faith you would pull through.

I am not sure if you are doing this for the money, or to contribute to the community, but when this originally started you were the only cat in town with a product. Since the past year there has been a couple other competing products for my dollar spring up right here at home. The BetsuBetsu, a low feature but also low cost device that several streamers on this website use now daily without issue, and the Axunworks product which is rich with features at a crazy cost and even can double as a versus setup. I mean this with all respect as I've said I have waited for your version, but what can the splitfire do that these two can't? Is it more robust? Is it competitive in price? More reliable?

I chose to wait it out for the splitfire because I know your pedigree with tech. Just would like some clarification. The first page is rather old but it states $100 while the competition is below that.

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Enlightened
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Nice update, Mike! I love my Splitfire. <3
I’ve been eagerly awaiting a second one and haven’t bought any of the competition’s versions. Your work is fantastic and I’d rather support your projects!
Looking forward to that store link when it’s ready.

Hackcell

Professional
Reaction score
it would be good if the waiting list is shared, to know who's gonna make it in this batch.

farcosh

New User
Reaction score
Hello, I really would love to have one too, Can you put me on the list, please?

DRI374

Beginner
Reaction score
This might be a dumb question covered elsewhere, but how do you get notified for the opportunity to get one and where you are on "the list".

kinoli

New User
Reaction score
I am very interested in getting one. Can you also put me on the list?

kazuo

Professional
Reaction score
Quick question, just to confirm - the DE15 port is outputting 75ohm 15khz H/V Sync video, correct?

nem

Legendary
Reaction score
Likely just normal negative composite sync on the H pin? I don't see why it would be split to horizontal and vertical.

75ohm, correct. It's in the bullet points in the OP.