What's new
I've been patiently waiting for a year as well. I had faith you would pull through.

I am not sure if you are doing this for the money, or to contribute to the community, but when this originally started you were the only cat in town with a product. Since the past year there has been a couple other competing products for my dollar spring up right here at home. The BetsuBetsu, a low feature but also low cost device that several streamers on this website use now daily without issue, and the Axunworks product which is rich with features at a crazy cost and even can double as a versus setup. I mean this with all respect as I've said I have waited for your version, but what can the splitfire do that these two can't? Is it more robust? Is it competitive in price? More reliable?

I chose to wait it out for the splitfire because I know your pedigree with tech. Just would like some clarification. The first page is rather old but it states $100 while the competition is below that.

Nice update, Mike! I love my Splitfire. <3
I’ve been eagerly awaiting a second one and haven’t bought any of the competition’s versions. Your work is fantastic and I’d rather support your projects!
Looking forward to that store link when it’s ready.

it would be good if the waiting list is shared, to know who's gonna make it in this batch.

Hello, I really would love to have one too, Can you put me on the list, please?

This might be a dumb question covered elsewhere, but how do you get notified for the opportunity to get one and where you are on "the list".

I am very interested in getting one. Can you also put me on the list?

Quick question, just to confirm - the DE15 port is outputting 75ohm 15khz H/V Sync video, correct?

Likely just normal negative composite sync on the H pin? I don't see why it would be split to horizontal and vertical.

75ohm, correct. It's in the bullet points in the OP.

Yeah, I noticed the reference to 75ohm in the OP, just wanted to make sure I was understanding correctly. Just passing through composite sync to the DE-15 is what I'd expect, but I think my brain might've been like "but it's a DE-15, what if it's H/V", which is how I ended up down that line of questioning. I suspect you're right though, and it's probably just passing it through as-is.

Appreciate the response!

Back