What's new
I figured, Just wanted to bump the thread... Maybe he'd see it and let us know its all ready and he was waiting on us to bump it. :D:D:D

I'm keen for one of these also! I installed the Dreamcast HDMI mod in my DC and it's rules!

Hm it would be nice to know if Naomi 1 is going to be supported out of the gate as well since those are far more common. Naomi 2 mainboards got quite pricy over recent years

Hm it would be nice to know if Naomi 1 is going to be supported out of the gate as well since those are far more common. Naomi 2 mainboards got quite pricy over recent years
I am sure in the future there will be a ribbon revision to include Naomi 1. It only makes sense for Naomi 2 to be first since it plays all of Naomi 1 games, it's own games, and atomiswave conversions.

I thought the hardware is basically the same - I can’t see why NAOMI 1 wouldn’t be supported. NAOMI 2 just had a bump in RAM and GPU speed didn’t it?

NAOMI 1 also plays the Atomiswave conversions etc

Oh it’s a second GPU - I thought it was just an upgraded one

It’s happening!!!

FD658055-716F-4374-8260-FEBA3C020F2E.jpeg

Waiting for mine to come in soon. Definitely going to use it with Naomi 2...next month.;)

Last edited:
if only the flex and mount ws ready day one, its cool though. This is exciting!

Back