What's new
no idea about 15kHz, is there any problems with that ?
Then it's probably yours indeed. My Naomi1 jumper setting is on 15khz, it works for all Naomi1/AW games so far, just HotD2 boots to 31khz and I'm unsure why that is.

I think this game designed for VGA only
Okay, yeah could be. Weird that the DC version does 15khz though... Guess I'll go the downscale route through the UVC then, if that works properly with the guns that is.

target hardware thing I'd guess. arcade ver was developed for specific cabs with specific displays, 31kHz, while home ver was made for common 1998 TV sets, 15kHz
Think so too, read some HotD2 manuals and obviously, since they were on Naomi, they all say 31khz. I bet it's possible to force 15khz in the code somehow, but that's not within my level of expertise sadly.

6CA0BC47-5893-4336-ADB0-018FC3CEEF9E.jpeg

Does this mean I have the newest bios? Or is it not definitive? I saw someone say this 2.01 is Rev C\H?

oh heck yeah! no more relay needed, which is good because I never installed one anyways :)

Would anyone know if it's possible to play Street Fighter Alpha 3 with the multi bios? I tried setting the dips to jpn then export and then usa but all result in the same "game not accepted by main board".

All other games boot fine. Perhaps this one needs a specific jpn bios?

I have a capcom panel hooked up including the dreamcast port cables to the maple ports to try it out. SFA3 seems to be one of the few 6 button games.

Back