What's new
New version is up. Grab the torrent, it's just easier.

Naomi Pi 'WiPi Netbooter' - compatible with Pi 3&4

Read the readme to see the changes, decide if you want to update or not.
Seeding these/updating would be a lot easier and less space/bandwidth-intensive if the top-level directory name and directory structure was the same every time. I'll stop seeding the old one and start on this one. As usual, thanks for compiling all of this. :D

So this may seem like a silly question but how are you guys powering the pi? I have a blast city and was curious if anyone had recommendations for running it off of an existing 5V line in the cab?

@Murray I was looking through the game images and noticed that the image for Capcom Vs. SNK Millennium Fight 2000 UNLOCKED should be capsnk.png not cvsgd.png

Can you edit the .csv for future releases?

Anyone notice that the "all games" image is slightly larger than the space available on a 64GB micro SD? I tried to burn it and it is just slightly larger than the card and does burn appropriately. Is there something that can be done to address it or do you need a 128 GB SD card for that image? It would be a shame as it is really close to the 64GB capacity. Thanks.

It's an issue different batches of SD cards, some (like you said) are just slightly under, which is a pain.

Perhaps a condensed version can be made with just the Netboot files. That way the end user will just have to resize the EXT4 partition and add the ROM files of their choosing?

Thanks. Any confirmed cards that do work with this image without condensing?

I have been able to write the 64gb image to Sandisk cards without issues but a Microcenter card failed at 98%

I have noticed that different card makers (Samsung vs. Sandisk) have *slightly* different sizes.

@Murray - what brand cards did you make the images form?

*he already answered 2 posts above*

Matt

If you guys can post what cards aren't working for you, i can go and buy one and make the image on that card in future. Hopefully that will make it a little smaller.
You can just shrink the partition on your card by 0.5GB before you generate the image. Then it should fit on any card advertised as 64GB, no problem.

And what tool in Windows can you use to make the image with? One that will rip multiple partitions into a single image, but ignores the unparititoned space? Because hdd raw copy tool includes it into the image.
A quick google search shows that the 'dd' utility is available on windows either through Windows Subsystem for Linux or Git for Windows. dd will allow you to exclude the unpartitioned space.

Couldn’t you use a tool like SDelete to delete the free space before making the image and reduce its size?

How to use xbox 360 controller with openjvs via wipi please? I have error message, I/O board no connected. THX

THX, I use this:

20201220.jpg

another things, I load outrun2 with wipinetbooter, after that I change sd card of my PI for launch openjvs with raspian. Dont succes to run openjvs I turnoff all, and now when I run chihiro I have a no stop network checking and when I try to see in test menu I have this:

20201219.jpg

Hi all and Happy New Year!!!

@chunksin Did you manage to get the card emulator working?
I've just got a Triforce, and I want to test it with it.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back