What's new
Has anyone managed to shrink the 64gb image down? Etcher is saying that my 3 64gb cards are too small :(

I've hit a bit of a brick wall as my Naomi 2 won't boot N2 games so I can't work on the card emulator at the moment, there will be some more updates to the image coming up soon.

I'm a bit frustrated with my setup right now...
I've been trying to establish connection with a raspberry and my Mac to the Triforce with a pair of USB to Serial adapters.
Not a single bit of connection, unless I disconnect ans start wiggling the cable.
Tried to change RxD and TxD in case I made a mistake, no luck...
I've bought another pair of adapters, as they're pretty cheap, and I will also try an old Compaq Armada with built-in serial.
Wish me luck!

I'm a bit frustrated with my setup right now...
I've been trying to establish connection with a raspberry and my Mac to the Triforce with a pair of USB to Serial adapters.
Not a single bit of connection, unless I disconnect ans start wiggling the cable.
Tried to change RxD and TxD in case I made a mistake, no luck...
I've bought another pair of adapters, as they're pretty cheap, and I will also try an old Compaq Armada with built-in serial.
Wish me luck!
What are you trying to accomplish? Why are you connecting your Pi to your Mac?

Not that way.
I'm trying to get running the card emulator on the raspberry pi connected to the Triforce, and as I wasn't able to do so, tried to connect the Mac to the Triforce as card emulator, as it's a python script.

Nice one! Thanks @the Goat — this will make life easier over hunting for aptly sized cards.

I believe "All games pack release #6" from that post is the one I shrunk. It was a 32GB image though not 64GB.
Nope, the image is 64Gb.
Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-09 a les 20.41.32.png

Nope, the image is 64Gb.
Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-09 a les 20.41.32.png
Your screenshot conveniently cuts off the filename. Look I'm happy to help. But I'm not going to waste my time tracking down a different disk image, when you don't have the courtesy to tell me which one you want.

Don't look for a fight where's only help...

Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-09 a les 20.55.04.png

The 32Gb is the only joystick image.
Note that I deleted the .7z here, and keep only the unpacked .img
Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-09 a les 20.56.36.png

Don't look for a fight where's only help...

Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-09 a les 20.55.04.png

The 32Gb is the only joystick image.
Note that I deleted the .7z here, and keep only the unpacked .img
Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-09 a les 20.56.36.png
Okay, so the file is called "WiPiv5_N1_N2_AW_all_games-(release_7)(64GB_microsd)(DEC2020)-BIGPP.img" where do I get it?

It was just there.
I think it's been updated as we speak.
Wait for the next release.

@the Goat How are you shrinking the image if you don't midn me asking?

I can make everyones life easier if I know that :)
This is on debian Linux:
  1. mount image file through a loopback device
  2. use gparted to shrink and move partitions so that unused blocks are at the end
  3. truncate image file to remove unused blocks

Back