What's new
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE Pi HERE?<<< Whilst the arcade screen is showing Now Loading, does the progress bar on your Pi get to 100% for loading the game? It should get to around 98% and then reboot the naomi again.
The PI gets to 100% but the Naomi only reboots once (then displays "Now Loading") generally around when the percentage is around 5% to 20%, PI still goes onto 100% and goes back to the game list.

I have done checking NetDIMM and RAM tests using the TEST Mode menu, all good there.

I think it was the NetDimm. After some time I started getting an Error 31. I changed the NetDimm its working fine now. Thanks.

I just finished to installed it on my RPI3+. How to run other apps after game loading, I need to run JVS emulator. THX

In options you can enable OPENJVS, does that work?

THX so openjvs is already installed and uptodate?

Last edited:
OpenJVS is already installed but you can update it if you want but naturally to do that you have to permadisable the hotspot in favour of connect your rpi as client of your home network that has internet access and use the openjvs auto update directly from WiPi netbooter interface. When you disabile the hotspot you can't go back and till now you can reach the WiPi netbooter web interface from the IP that your router/ap assign at you rpi or you can manual assign an IP at your dietpi WiPi netbooter via SSH (credentials are: root/raspberry).

OpenJVS is already installed but you can update it if you want but naturally to do that you have to permadisable the hotspot in favour of connect your rpi as client of your home network that has internet access and use the openjvs auto update directly from WiPi netbooter interface. When you disabile the hotspot you can't go back and till now you can reach the WiPi netbooter web interface from the IP that your router/ap assign at you rpi or you can manual assign an IP at your dietpi WiPi netbooter via SSH (credentials are: root/raspberry).
Just to clarify - OpenJVS is the program that allows USB devices to be used with JVS hardware - correct? So with this program installed - what is essentially needed to plug in a USB AimTrak or USB steering wheel to work with the Naomi/Naomi 2 gun/driving games? Is it plug and play or what is the process to getting the OpenJVS working? Thanks!

Just to clarify - OpenJVS is the program that allows USB devices to be used with JVS hardware - correct? So with this program installed - what is essentially needed to plug in a USB AimTrak or USB steering wheel to work with the Naomi/Naomi 2 gun/driving games? Is it plug and play or what is the process to getting the OpenJVS working? Thanks!
You simply have to create a map file for your specific device. Please, go to official openjvs github and take a look on the readme istruction or maybe join openjvs discord channel. I think this argument is kind an OT on this WiPi netbooter thread

dumb question and sorry for that, can I back on the OS from WiPi interface?

downloaded the ready to go stick pack. Got it setup and just fiddeld for 5 mins so far but seems to be working.

Usually just a lurker. But felt the need to post and thank all the pepole who have dedicated time for this.

Wipi is a much nicer solution then my old one. And the ready to go pack really saves me time and ease of use since I basicly have to relearn how to do stuff like that every time haha.

Looking forward to exploring this more in the weekend but already happy with it.

Cheers to all.

Do you mean from the 16x2 screen? I don't know if you can on this version.
Or do you mean from the web interface? there's not really a back button on that, but none of the menus are very deep so you just menu then start again.
no especially, just back to the Linux OS with my keyboarrd and use it on my monitor.

Do you mean from the 16x2 screen? I don't know if you can on this version.Or do you mean from the web interface? there's not really a back button on that, but none of the menus are very deep so you just menu then start again.
no especially, just back to the Linux OS with my keyboarrd and use it on my monitor.
If you're asking if you can revert the Pi back to regular use, yes you can. Just need to change the boot files on the SD card to whatever you're trying to run on your monitor.

THX. No I would like if in my SD with wipi installed, can go to classic OS, or if it's clearer if OS installed in Wipi SD card.

Why not just image one card for use with wipi netbooter, and another for general use. That way, you can simply switch between the two cards?

Yes, you should use a separate micro SD card for separate uses. Cards are so cheap right now and you don't need a big one for netbooting.

It's just one of the few ways I can easily contribute. If anything changes, let me know and I'll update what I've got.

Back