What's new
When I downloaded it at first I didn't realize I missed downloading one of the files (number 7 or something) It would still unzip but the unzipped file was only half the size and wouldn't work. Once I realized my mistake and made sure I had every file, it worked perfectly.

i used winrar. filenames are WiPi6.7z.009 and so on. removed the .7z now and give it a try. next would be to try and get 7zip installed.

thanks for all the help so far.

i used winrar. filenames are WiPi6.7z.009 and so on. removed the .7z now and give it a try. next would be to try and get 7zip installed.

thanks for all the help so far.

I would just use 7zip - not sure if winrar understands a 7z archive.

ok now it extracted the files complete but its no iso or image file. just a no extension file.

7zip said it is no good after extracting but gave me a image file of about 13gig.lets see if it works after flashing it to the sd

ok now it extracted the files complete but its no iso or image file. just a no extension file.

7zip said it is no good after extracting but gave me a image file of about 13gig.lets see if it works after flashing it to the sd
It sounds like you do not have all the files downloaded like I did. Make sure you have 001-014. Double click just the first 001 file and extract with 7zip. It should give you a 29ish GB ISO file when extracted.

It sounds like you do not have all the files downloaded like I did. Make sure you have 001-014. Double click just the first 001 file and extract with 7zip. It should give you a 29ish GB ISO file when extracted.

It should give you a .img file (not ISO) - and you use win32diskimager (or something like it) to write that image to the microSD card for the Rpi.

shit fuck. it is just not working. downloaded all the files once again.tried to unpack with 7zip and again data error in the middle of the process

It should give you a .img file (not ISO) - and you use win32diskimager (or something like it) to write that image to the microSD card for the Rpi.

You are correct, I should have doublechecked the file it extracts. It does give you an .img file

crc32 : 9be40988
MD5: 69ca85781b8245753c8d89c437211ce3
SHA-1:cd1e332cf18ddf92856c7d2c4a60beb855a5be3e

did all new install of 7zip uninstalled wirar before. reboots and so on re downloaded all the stuff again. this time with chrome browser. unpack errors out at about 27 gig processed. could someone please do me a favour and put the unpacked image somewhere for me to grab?

Found the right ip settings now. Seem to have changed since the last image I had. Thanks to you all.

Making good progress on finishing the latest release, just a couple of things left to test now.

New features:

Proper multi dimm support, all areas now covered, OpenJVS has an extra setting in netdimm management so WiPi knows which system it's attached to
F-Zero AX card printing and NFC support on Triforce
DragonMinded's excellent on screen menu for Naomi, this will be in sync with the main game list if you've edited it in the web interface
Single boot mode now works as originally intended, once booted it will wait until it can reach each configured system then boot the default game once (this can also be the on screen menu)
New server mode based on DragonMinded's netdimm_ensure script, this works like single boot mode but you can leave the Pi powered up on your network
New update system, future releases will be uploaded as deb packages and installed via apt so no more giant downloads
LCD 16x2 colour option added as requested
No more Triforcetools on the backend, replaced with DragonMinded's netboot suite of tools

There will also be an additional secret bonus feature released to properly test the new update system :thumbsup:

Last edited:
This is awesome. I have been running my own multi-dimm menu I put together in PHP 10+ years ago at this point. I can't wait to upgrade to a more polished solution, finally.

I can't wait for WMMT NFC support! Then I can take my "in service" WMMT cabinet at my work and ditch the physical card reader and just use the NFC cards!

Back